Thread: Too bad Sanchez can't play in bad weather right?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Too bad Sanchez can't play in bad weather right?

lmao

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    He seemed to dress down a bit, no headgear under the helmut. Maybe he slept in his fridge this week to get used to the cold.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sanchez made a few nice throws, but lets not go overboard fellas, he didn't lose the game, but he didn't exactly win it for us either.
    Last edited by drunk kid catholic; 12-19-2010 at 10:29 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=drunk kid catholic;3872456]Sanchez made a few nice throws, but lets not go overboard fellas, he didn't lose the game either, but he didn't exactly win it for us either.[/QUOTE]

I think the O had 2 chances to ice the game, with out involving the D. The O is far from consistent.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Apache 51;3872473]I think the O had 2 chances to ice the game, with out involving the D. The O is far from consistent.[/QUOTE]

On that final possession(Jets Possession) where the pass was knocked away from Keller, Braylon was at the sticks with a defender. If Mark threw it to Edwards there, I think that has a better shot at being completed than the one to keller.

But whatever....We won and that's what matters.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    yeah, he lit it up alright.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Chupa;3872398]lmao[/QUOTE]

you guys over-react way to much. go look at his numbers in cold weather, they are embarrassing, even with this game. Glad he had this game, but don't act like he has success in the cold.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Chupa;3872398]lmao[/QUOTE]

Huh? Did I miss the game where Sanchez had this big game in the cold? When was it on cause the game I saw he was mediocre with zero td's and 170 yds. I would love to watch the one you did can you pm me a link?

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Magnus;3872932]Huh? Did I miss the game where Sanchez had this big game in the cold? When was it on cause the game I saw he was mediocre with zero td's and 170 yds. I would love to watch the one you did can you pm me a link?[/QUOTE]

Zero TD's? If you're going to be a sarcastic jerk to people, maybe you should at least get your facts straight eh?
    Last edited by Buzzsaw; 12-20-2010 at 01:59 AM.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Magnus;3872932]Huh? Did I miss the game where Sanchez had this big game in the cold? When was it on cause the game I saw he was mediocre with zero td's and 170 yds. I would love to watch the one you did can you pm me a link?[/QUOTE]

Hey dumbass he went in to pittsburgh and made some great throws edwards had 8 catches for 100 yards and holmes had 6 catches plus sanchez faked out there entire defense and got a touchdown you wanted a link here you go d i c k head [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BL9pmTb9lb8[/url]

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Heynowguy;3872448]He seemed to dress down a bit, no headgear under the helmut. Maybe he slept in his fridge this week to get used to the cold.[/QUOTE]

Perhaps he was using different gloves than in the NE game. His passes seemed to be more accurate this week (not just the short ones).

BTW, regarding the QB gloves, that fake spike that Roethlisberger pulled off was ridiculous. Probably going to see more of that as more QBs become comfortable wearing those gloves.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lol didn't realize Sanchez is a running back. Oh yea right he is a QB. Maybe you didn't get the memo?

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Magnus;3872954]Lol didn't realize Sanchez is a running back. Oh yea right he is a QB. Maybe you didn't get the memo?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, running the ball gets you less points than throwing it in :rolleyes:
    Last edited by Buzzsaw; 12-20-2010 at 02:26 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Magnus;3872954]Lol didn't realize Sanchez is a running back. Oh yea right he is a QB. Maybe you didn't get the memo?[/QUOTE]

So what you're also saying is that if Sanchez marched the team down to the goal line and once there handed off for 6 TDs, he would get no credit. That the only points he gets credit for is by passing the ball into the EZ.

That would be as stupid as it gets.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sanchez wasn't a world beater today but I must admit I was impressed with his performance in the light snow in Pittsburgh compared to how he has faired in the past in bad weather games.

It wasn't perfect but it was definitely an improvement.

Baby steps people, it was progress.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=drunk kid catholic;3872456]Sanchez made a few nice throws, but lets not go overboard fellas, he didn't lose the game, but he didn't exactly win it for us either.[/QUOTE]

I know he made a bunch of completions for 1st downs to unopen receivers in crucial situations. Schitty's play calls netted us 13 points today and kept Pittsburgh alive until the very end... Another game smartly played by Sanchez, 0 interceptions or turnovers... The Sanchez haters can keep on hating, but the people who really know football, know Schitty is garbage and Sanchez is a future NFL top-10 QB. No low completion percentage or batted passes stat is going to change that.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Who brought the cool kid.:steamin:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

What's your point dude? He scored a TD and that bootleg was probably the biggest play of the game. He made solid, accurate throws all day long and had his best game in a month. Yeah he didn't "light it up" but don't forget we were playing the Pittsburgh Steelers IN Pittsburgh, not exactly a cakewalk defense that you put up big numbers against :rolleyes:
    Last edited by BleedGnW; 12-20-2010 at 04:40 AM.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    All you over-analytical fans go work for ESPN or better yet the Daily News, Im going to enjoy this win and look forward to beating Chicago in Chicago!!!:D