Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it bad....

Is it bad....

That I really enjoyed watching the GB D-lineman roll right over Woodhead like he wasn't even there, and crush Brady beneath his big ol' D-lineman body?

Yeah, I know, Woodhead rules and all. But watching him stand feebly as the rusher just rolled through him still brought me pleasure.

Meh.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Warfish;3872504]That I really enjoyed watching the GB D-lineman roll right over Woodhead like he wasn't even there, and crush Brady beneath his big ol' D-lineman body?

Yeah, I know, Woodhead rules and all. But watching him stand feebly as the rusher just rolled through him still brought me pleasure.

Meh.[/QUOTE]

No, I applaud you for it. I hate PeckerHead too.

Its good that he can be reminded that he is, after all, a wee little fidget playing amongst monsters of men.

Warfish, did you just enjoy Woodhead get PANCAKED by that linebacker as he tried to rush up the middle? That made me all warm and tingly inside watching that little midget get what's coming to him.

All League
    we need video and gifs quick :D

That block would have knocked Bart Scott three yards backwards.

Desmond Bishop can't cover anyone, but run support and pass rush he is destroying the NE offensive line.

I did, I'm a bit embarassed to admit.

I'm sorry, but I just can't be warm and fuzzy about a Patriot.

I hope he continues to get stomped, and I hope WE stomp him at some point ourselves.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Warfish;3872504]That I really enjoyed watching the GB D-lineman roll right over Woodhead like he wasn't even there, and crush Brady beneath his big ol' D-lineman body?

Meh.[/QUOTE]

You're all good. The karma-meter reads positive on that one.

Incredible that anyone can feel animosity to a guy we let go. The only person who should be upset is Danny Woodhead.

[QUOTE=3_Libras;3872735]Incredible that anyone can feel animosity to a guy we let go. The only person who should be upset is Danny Woodhead.[/QUOTE]

Why the fuk should he be upset? He's on a team that the League LETS THEM CHEAT, GIVES THEM EVERY F'N CALL, GETS ALL THE F'N BREAKS.....

And you ask why there's so much animosity.... :mad:

[QUOTE=3_Libras;3872735]Incredible that anyone can feel animosity to a guy we let go. The only person who should be upset is Danny Woodhead.[/QUOTE]

I don't feel "animosity".

What I feel is desire....to see the players in Patriots Blue, Phins Aqua and Bills Blue all play badly, get abused, and lose.

I would counter how it's incredable, to me, how a Jets Fan can root for a Patriots player. Just seems counter-intuitive to hope a guy playing for one of our rivals does well....

I like seeing Woodhead get plowed, same as I like seeing Brady or Welker get plowed. Plowed Pats are a good thing.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=Warfish;3872814]I don't feel "animosity".

What I feel is desire....to see the players in Patriots Blue, Phins Aqua and [B]Bills Blue [/B]all play badly, get abused, and lose.

I would counter how it's incredable, to me, how a Jets Fan can root for a Patriots player. Just seems counter-intuitive to hope a guy playing for one of our rivals does well....

I like seeing Woodhead get plowed, same as I like seeing Brady or Welker get plowed. Plowed Pats are a good thing.[/QUOTE]

I actually feel pity for the Bills and I'm always happy when they succeed. If they turn into a real team, that will change though.

[QUOTE=njherdfan;3872821]I actually feel pity for the Bills and I'm always happy when they succeed. If they turn into a real team, that will change though.[/QUOTE]

Well let them turn into a real team NEXT YEAR and after our Game in two weeks.

Thanks.

[QUOTE=njherdfan;3872821]I actually feel pity for the Bills and I'm always happy when they succeed. If they turn into a real team, that will change though.[/QUOTE]

Here's hoping that turn into a 'real team' doesn't occur in two weeks! :eek:

I really hope we can take something from what the Packers did well and use it if we see the Pats again!!

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=frankiepapa;3873023]I really hope we can take something from what the Packers did well and use it if we see the Pats again!![/QUOTE]
    Defensive line play that can get to the QB?

[QUOTE=Fishooked;3872577]No, I applaud you for it. I hate PeckerHead too.

Its good that he can be reminded that he is, after all, a wee little fidget playing amongst monsters of men.[/QUOTE]

And yet the wee little fidget playing amongst monsters of men still had more yards on fewer carries than both LT and Greene, reception yards too.:confused:

All League
    [QUOTE=dco20;3873990]And yet the wee little fidget playing amongst monsters of men still had more yards on fewer carries than both LT and Greene, reception yards too.:confused:[/QUOTE]

Sure does help to have a hall of fame quarterback behind you to make your run game an afterthought.

[QUOTE=rep;3873996]Sure does help to have a hall of fame quarterback behind you to make your run game an afterthought.[/QUOTE]

Hmm, isn't LT a future Hall of Fame runningback himself, plus being a full time player versus Woodhead being a part time player?

[QUOTE=dco20;3874035]Hmm, isn't LT a future Hall of Fame runningback himself, plus being a full time player versus Woodhead being a part time player?[/QUOTE]

What? :hmm: