Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This is classic Same Old Jets football.

This is classic Same Old Jets football.

Of course it was nice to see the Jets up by 7 when I tuned in and they put together an entertaining game, but....

No special team miracle in the beginning and we would not have stood a chance.

Mark made some horrid throws. How many were swatted down or off by 5-10 yards? We barely got out alive versus a defense that was missing a key player (Polamolu - remember him?).

So how do we handle ourselves? We get the same old Jets acting like we already won the Super Bowl. Again.

We just had two of the most embarrassing games in recent memory, a touch of humility would have been a nice, un-same old Jets move.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=jxc;3872792]Of course it was nice to see the Jets up by 7 when I tuned in and they put together an entertaining game, but....

Mark made some horrid throws. How many were swatted down or off by 5-10 yards? We barely got out alive versus a defense that was missing a key player (Polamolu - remember him?).

So how do we handle ourselves? We get the same old Jets acting like we already won the Super Bowl. Again.

We just had two of the most embarrassing games in recent memory, a touch of humility would have been a nice, un-same old Jets move.[/QUOTE]

People like you should just take a day off after Jet games. Win or lose.

It would keep embarrassing threads like this from being posted. :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=Jet Nut;3872798]People like you should just take a day off after Jet games. Win or lose.

It would keep embarrassing threads like this from being posted. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]
    I'm just trying to guard sensitive types like you from impending heartache.

This awesome same old Jets killing victory? It's a trap that you'll understand after Buffalo.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=jxc;3872809]I'm just trying to guard sensitive types like you from impending heartache.

This awesome same old Jets killing victory? It's a trap that you'll understand after Buffalo.[/QUOTE]

I won't get a headache.

Or need anyone to helping prep me for the Bills. Plus that game will be meaningless.

Now go to bed, you must have school in the morning.

Veteran
    North Shore of Long Island. East Setauket
    [QUOTE=Jet Nut;3872798]People like you should just take a day off after Jet games. Win or lose.

It would keep embarrassing threads like this from being posted. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Agreed....this guy doesnt know how to accept a win in a game that was pretty good for the most part and not as horrid as the past few and oh by the way....we phukin won....i ENJOY WINNING

stop trolling and go to bed kid

All League
    [QUOTE=jxc;3872809]I'm just trying to guard sensitive types like you from impending heartache.

This awesome same old Jets killing victory? It's a trap that you'll understand after Buffalo.[/QUOTE]

Merry Christmas. Please be happy we won.

[QUOTE=Jet Nut;3872813]I won't get a headache.

Or need anyone to helping prep me for the Bills. Plus that game will be meaningless.

Now go to bed, you must have school in the morning.[/QUOTE]

Trust me, I'm not concerned about any ache or anything else that might be in your head Captain Dyslexic. Or is it Captain Morgan? :)

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=jxc;3872832]Trust me, I'm not concerned about any ache or anything else that might be in your head Captain Dyslexic. Or is it Captain Morgan? :)[/QUOTE]

Captain Dyslexic doesn't need to dance around like fags like you do.

I'll be blunt, GFY.

[QUOTE=Jet Nut;3872837]Captain Dyslexic doesn't need to dance around like fags like you do.

I'll be blunt, GFY.[/QUOTE]

Well said. You're quite the wordsmith.

For the record, I'm happy we won. Always have been always will be.

I'm simply not going to act like all our problems are fixed after a win against a tough team without it's superstar.

[QUOTE=jxc;3872792]Of course it was nice to see the Jets up by 7 when I tuned in and they put together an entertaining game, but....

We just had two of the most embarrassing games in recent memory, a touch of humility would have been a nice, un-same old Jets move.[/QUOTE]

:killspam:

All Pro

STFU. What a loser.

All Pro
    Somewhere, a village is wondering how its idiot learned how to use a keyboard.

[QUOTE=NY's stepchild;3872866]STFU. What a loser.[/QUOTE]

After a loss, i can tolerate posts like this...but after a win....its utter garbage.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=jxc;3872856]Well said. You're quite the wordsmith.

I'm simply not going to act like all our problems are fixed after a win against a tough team without it's superstar.[/QUOTE]

No one said all their problems are fixed. Because the Jets aren't a perfect team you're not going to enjoy watching the Jets beat one of the top teams in the NFL, in their building. Stupid.

So you feel the need to tell all that they're going to be let down later. And bring up SOJ.

Sounds like someone who knows how to enjoy himself. :rolleyes:
    Last edited by Jet Nut; 12-20-2010 at 12:38 AM.

[QUOTE=NY's stepchild;3872866]STFU. What a loser.[/QUOTE]
    Suddenly my life has been put in proper perspective - I'm a modern day male version of Jane Goodall.

Google searches for "Jane Goodall" just went up by 3.

[QUOTE=jxc;3872856]Well said. You're quite the wordsmith.

I'm simply not going to act like all our problems are fixed after a win against a tough team without it's superstar.[/QUOTE]

Good for you! You really know how to handle a win!

I'll take the win and be happy. The offense definitely is still underachieving but a win is a win.

[QUOTE=hatnlvr;3872883]I'll take the win and be happy. The offense definitely is still underachieving but a win is a win.[/QUOTE]
    Amen. That's all I'm saying. :)

Thank you and good night fellow Jet fans.