Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Watching Francesa Tonight...

Watching Francesa Tonight...

Should be quite enjoyable...
    Epic Giant collapse...
    First ever Jet win in Pittsburgh...
    He's must be abusing the "little people" employed on that show something fierce right about now...
    "My big bowl of cheese doodles isn't filled quite high enough... Who the fu*k is responsible for my bowl!"

LOL!! You know whatever is in those bowls every week goes home with tubby.

Hall Of Fame
    Can't wait to call him tomorrow.

Watching him go over the Giants game. I couldnt believe Deshawn Jackson on that last play not running straight into the endzone.

"Sorry Jet fans, we won't be opening with the Jets tonight..."
    He is truly a dick...

I'm waiting for him to kill Coughlin and the Giant D like he did last week to the Jets. Glad I'm not holding my breath. I'm sure he's going to take a lot of calls this week from Jets fans complaining why he's not as hard on the Giants as he is on the Jets.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=jetswinbaby!;3872818]"Sorry Jet fans, we won't be opening with the Jets tonight..."
    He is truly a dick...[/QUOTE]

First... I don't really care how he treats each team. The guy does his job, and we all continue to listen.

Second... he should be opening with the Giants. They blew this game so badly, it's not even funny. To lose like that must make the fans feel worse than we did after the 45-3 Patriot game.

Keep us who arent watching it updated.

THANKS!

Veteran
    North Shore of Long Island. East Setauket
    [QUOTE=Mike D;3872812]Can't wait to call him tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

I wouldnt even bother he sucks and just puts me in an awful mood when i hear his fat voice.

[QUOTE=Bullitt245;3872822]First... I don't really care how he treats each team. The guy does his job, and we all continue to listen.

Second... he should be opening with the Giants. They blew this game so badly, it's not even funny. To lose like that must make the fans feel worse than we did after the 45-3 Patriot game.[/QUOTE]

Yea but here's the thing. He claims to not be a Giants fan which we all know is not true and the fact he's so rough on the Jets. When you claim to be objective then you have to be objective.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=BigJet85;3872827]I wouldnt even bother he sucks and just puts me in an awful mood when i hear his fat voice.[/QUOTE]

I love calling in to his show..

This passed Friday..

Mike From Jersey:

"Hey Mike, Happy Hanukah, Mike let me ask you a question, could you beat Rex Ryan in a 40 yard dash"...click.

He's giving props to Schotty right now which should make him public enemy #1 around here.

He didn't like Rex's comment about the same old Jets just won in Pittsburgh...
    "Of course, another snide remark..." Fatcessa said.
    He really can't stand Rex...

Veteran
    North Shore of Long Island. East Setauket
    [QUOTE=Mike D;3872835]I love calling in to his show..

This passed Friday..

Mike From Jersey:

"Hey Mike, Happy Hanukah, Mike let me ask you a question, could you beat Rex Ryan in a 40 yard dash"...click.[/QUOTE]

LOL....i really laughed out loud....oh boy

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=ikazippy;3872811]LOL!! You know whatever is in those bowls every week goes home with tubby.[/QUOTE]

nah...doesn't make it past the Queens/Nassau border. :D

[QUOTE=jetswinbaby!;3872842]He didn't like Rex's comment about the same old Jets just won in Pittsburgh...
    "Of course, another snide remark..." Fatcessa said.
    He really can't stand Rex...[/QUOTE]

Mike is petty almost baby like. The reason is because Rex doesn't come on his program.

[QUOTE=Phoenixx;3872848]nah...doesn't make it past the Queens/Nassau border. :D[/QUOTE]

LOL!! Then its a stop at the late night Wendy's drive up before home to bed.

[QUOTE=Mike D;3872835]I love calling in to his show..

This passed Friday..

Mike From Jersey:

"Hey Mike, Happy Hanukah, Mike let me ask you a question, could you beat Rex Ryan in a 40 yard dash"...click.[/QUOTE]
    Lmao. That was you? That was great.

HaHa...
    Thet just went to commercial playing the Eagles Christmas song:
    "Bells will be ringing...
    The sad, sad news..."
    Poor Mike is so sad...:D

Of course a week before Christmas he has to go into Yankee tawk.