Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Watching Francesa Tonight...

[QUOTE=2009fatman;3874158]Mike has no credibility left when it comes to the Jets. Phil isn't going to drag himself, and his reputation down by agreeing with everything that biased fat *uck has to say when it comes to the Jets. I doubt Phil or anyone else who is a highly respected NFL guy kisses his rings anymore, and will agree with his negative bashing of Rex and the Jets just so then can get a spot on his show. His days of being a relevant figure in this town are over. The Giants, and their fans are the only one's who think he still matters.

I just love the way Carton sticks it to Francessa and the Giants every chance he gets.[/QUOTE]

Francesa blows and I still cannot grasp the concept of how any self-respecting Jets fan could listen to his show. His obsessive compuslive hatred of the Jets is every bit as asinine as Chris Russo's was for the NY Yankees during the early 2000's.

Carton sucks too. I don't care if he's a Jets fan. The sh*t I just took is funnier than that Howard Stern wannabe.

[QUOTE=TerminatorJet;3875301] The sh*t I just took is funnier than that Howard Stern wannabe.[/QUOTE]

Now, that's some funny sh*t... :D

[QUOTE=Mike D;3872835]I love calling in to his show..

This passed Friday..

Mike From Jersey:

"Hey Mike, Happy Hanukah, Mike let me ask you a question, could you beat Rex Ryan in a 40 yard dash"...click.[/QUOTE]

LMFAO! Mike D, that was you? You made me swerve on the Northern State Pkwy LOL. He started making excuses about his knee replacement, etc. He SUCKS! Good job breaking his balls, Mike D. Freakin' awesome!

[QUOTE=TerminatorJet;3875301]I still cannot grasp the concept of how any self-respecting Jets fan could listen to his show.[/QUOTE]

Wow.

In a shocking development, Vinny is lecturing Jets fans on how to be a Jets fan...

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=bigmoe;3874121]Sunday morning he has Phil Simms on "the Simms report" Simms shot him down on everything. It was great i wish i could hear it again.

as he touted all week
    Fatso -The way the jets could win ,will be to throw the ball all day, they can't run on the Steela's

Simms- I hope they don't do that Mike thats not a good plan

again , all week bashing
    Fatso- Nobody in the NFL, i mean no one, not one person i spoke with believed Alosi acted on his own. I mean you have to be an idiot to think so.

Simms- From every one i spoke with i believe he acted on his own

Fatso- Well then your the first

Fatso- Rex is foolish in his press conf. ,boasting like a clown.

Simms- Well Mike you might not like this but I like it, and think he is funny.[/QUOTE]
    I love reading this over and over. :yes:

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=BXJETSBULLY;3875342]LMFAO! Mike D, that was you? You made me swerve on the Northern State Pkwy LOL. He started making excuses about his knee replacement, etc. He SUCKS! Good job breaking his balls, Mike D. Freakin' awesome![/QUOTE]

LOL Yeah, it took me a long ass while to get through but I couldn't deal with it anymore. At first I was going to ask him if he could beat up Sal Alosi. It's the 2nd time I called into him....during the Braylon DUI drama, I called him about Jacobs helmet incident and asked him what would happen if he hurt someone with his helmet, but he wouldn't discuss it.