Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Funniest Moment of tonight(Run Fatass! Run!)

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Funniest Moment of tonight(Run Fatass! Run!)

[youtube]<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VyMBPDch9As&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VyMBPDch9As&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>[/youtube]

I swear, though...the Packers Special Teams was ass. And that turned out to be the difference between a win and a loss for both teams respectively. :rolleyes:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know a Patriots loss would have helped the Jets, but I always cheer for the fat guys to score whenever they get their hands on the ball. Even more so when it's an offensive lineman. At least defensive linemen can pick up a fumble or grab a freak INT. O-linemen never get a chance to score. You know that they all dream of being the one to carry the ball into the endzone. He was so close too.

Of course, as soon as he didn't score I was pissed off. All it did was give Brady great field position. Fat guy does all the work, QB gets the TD, just like always.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    For a fat dude, he can run.

I thought Flozell Adams was funnier last night.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JB1089;3873006]I know a Patriots loss would have helped the Jets, but I always cheer for the fat guys to score whenever they get their hands on the ball. Even more so when it's an offensive lineman. At least defensive linemen can pick up a fumble or grab a freak INT. O-linemen never get a chance to score. You know that they all dream of being the one to carry the ball into the endzone. He was so close too.

Of course, as soon as he didn't score I was pissed off. All it did was give Brady great field position. Fat guy does all the work, QB gets the TD, just like always.[/QUOTE]

He's a Patriot, you can never root for any Pats player unless they are playing a team the Jets need to lose. Fat ****.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Any other team, that would have been great. There was NOTHING funny about a fat Patriot doing it.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=OrangeJet;3873014]Any other team, that would have been great. There was NOTHING funny about a fat Patriot doing it.[/QUOTE]

+100

It was sickening, actually. Can we go one Sunday without some Pats player doing something awesome? :rolleyes:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=RaoulDuke;3873010]For a fat dude, he can run.

[b]I thought Flozell Adams was funnier last night.[/b][/QUOTE]

You mean when he tried to pick a fight with Revis? and Got called for a critical penalty in our favor? :D

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Vin;3873167]You mean when he tried to pick a fight with Revis? and Got called for a critical penalty in our favor? :D[/QUOTE]
    Wasn't he the OL who picked up a Roethlisberger fumble and try to juke someone out? As he juke one way, you could see the fat still on the other side of the juke. He was most likely knocked off balance when the fat from both sides collided.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=RaoulDuke;3873183]Wasn't he the OL who picked up a Roethlisberger fumble and try to juke someone out? As he juke one way, you could see the fat still on the other side of the juke. He was most likely knocked off balance when the fat from both sides collided.[/QUOTE]

Lots of Twinkies moving around in there, huh? ;)

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Fishooked;3873012]He's a Patriot, you can never root for any Pats player unless they are playing a team the Jets need to lose. Fat ****.[/QUOTE]

I'm actually rail thin. Two of my best friends were offensive linemen in HS and my uncle played guard at Temple, so I empathize with the plight of the offensive lineman.