Thread: Tara Jersey. How to Pay?

All League

Tara Jersey. How to Pay?

Sorry if the answer to this question is embedded in another thread.
    With Christmas a few days away I decided to get my son a Jets Jersey. He's converting from Cowboys finally.

I ordered and submitted but it never asked for payment?

I know there's a bunch of you who've used this website before (aka jersey101.com). Whats the deal with the payment method?

I also bought myself a Namath.

Paypal.

They'll contact you about payment.

You'll never get before Christmas though if you just ordered. It's about 2 weeks from Hong Kong normally.

weiketrade is much faster..

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

[QUOTE=LV2;3873848]Paypal. They'll contact you about payment.

You'll never get before Christmas though if you just ordered. [B]It's about 2 weeks from Hong Kong normally[/B].[/QUOTE]

Hong Kong? Somewhere in Sri Lanka a seven year old just got laid off due to lack of extra Cut & Sew holiday work.

All League
    [QUOTE=LV2;3873848]Paypal.

They'll contact you about payment.

You'll never get before Christmas though if you just ordered. It's about 2 weeks from Hong Kong normally.[/QUOTE]

I figured I'd never get it before Christmas. My regular fake jersey guy went out of business, so Tara was a last ditch resort.
    Last edited by tedtedthefootballhead; 12-20-2010 at 11:05 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    it will take about ten days but it will be well worth the wait.

give him a printout of the jersey on Saturday

whatever you do, avoid that weketrade suggestion unless you want to buy junk worse than reebok silkscreened 80 dollar replicas

I ordered a Marantz blu-ray player by phone from a NY vendor, got overnight air shipping, and they never charged my card a penny. Payment got lost in the shuffle somehow. It's been two years now.

All League
    Do you mind posting pics of the jerseys once you get them?

All Pro
    [QUOTE=innerjet;3874325]I ordered a Marantz blu-ray player by phone from a NY vendor, got overnight air shipping, and they never charged my card a penny. Payment got lost in the shuffle somehow. It's been two years now.[/QUOTE]

I got a medium-sized Big Green Egg in a similar way myself. :D

PS - Marantz is good gear, I have a TON of it myself. You have good taste. ;)

[QUOTE=jzelada121;3874333]Do you mind posting pics of the jerseys once you get them?[/QUOTE]

Come on Man, do a search. :P

All Pro
    I've been waiting 3 weeks since they said they were sent. I guess because of Christmas. I actually forgot till I read this. I guess I should track it. Btw yes they send you an email from Anabelle, asking you to email them with your paypal email. Then they send you a paypal request. Seems kind of shady, especially when you get an email from Chinese characters, but it's kind of cool. My $80 will probably buy Anabelle a new house. I hope the quality is still the same.

All Pro
    Actually it seems it was delivered on 12/7 and they have it at the PO. Thanks for this thread or they would have sent it back to sender. They say they left a notice, but I didn't get one. I don't know why they can't leave it like UPS does. Anyway I'll put up pics tomorrow when I get them.

[QUOTE=RageATL;3874351]

PS - Marantz is good gear, I have a TON of it myself. You have good taste.[/QUOTE]

It's the only Marantz unit I have. My brother has a bunch of their tube stuff.

Most of my home audio gear is NAD.

Don't wanna hijack this thread, but it's a bit of a story (the blu-ray). Maybe I'll post it in the Hangar ...

Do you have a Marantz blu-ray by any chance?

[QUOTE=NY's stepchild;3874359]I've been waiting 3 weeks since they said they were sent. I guess because of Christmas. I actually forgot till I read this. I guess I should track it. Btw yes they send you an email from Anabelle, asking you to email them with your paypal email. Then they send you a paypal request. Seems kind of shady, especially when you get an email from Chinese characters, but it's kind of cool. My $80 will probably buy Anabelle a new house. I hope the quality is still the same.[/QUOTE]

I had the same issue and emailed "Annabelle" back and she (or he) got right back to me. For $38 the jerseys look excellent

All League
    [QUOTE=jzelada121;3874333]Do you mind posting pics of the jerseys once you get them?[/QUOTE]

I ordered a Namath from tarajersey and its expected to be delivered tomorrow. I will take a few pictures before I gift it to my father. $38 including shipping.

Jets Insider VIP
    they ship their stuff registered mail which requires you to sign the receipt.

Based on my local experience with the Whitestone Post Office, I'm certain they wiill have no problems with chinese characters

All League
    received my Namath throwback last night and it looks awesome! Complete with all Mitchell & Ness patches, etc.

My only complaint is the length of the jersey (you have to tuck it in because it is sooo long) but I'll get over that. I think my father will love it.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Banks81;3877821]received my Namath throwback last night and it looks awesome! Complete with all Mitchell & Ness patches, etc.

My only complaint is the length of the jersey (you have to tuck it in because it is sooo long) but I'll get over that. I think my father will love it.[/QUOTE]

Unless your butt looks like the chick in your avatar you have no complaints.