Thread: Are we Better off Playing on the Road in the Playoffs?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Are we Better off Playing on the Road in the Playoffs?

I know, we're not there yet. But if we do make it, are we better off playing on the road? A bye would have been nice but we have played MUCH better on the road this year.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=RIJetFan;3873336]I know, we're not there yet. But if we do make it, are we better off playing on the road? A bye would have been nice but we have played MUCH better on the road this year.[/QUOTE]

I really could care less at this point. GET INTO THE PLAYOFFS HOWEVER WAY YOU CAN!!

That's all that matters at this point.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    to answer the question: YES.

the Jets are 6-1 on the road and it's where they play their best football.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bitonti;3873476]to answer the question: YES.

the Jets are 6-1 on the road and it's where they play their best football.[/QUOTE]

Apparently so are the Giants. The new stadium hasn't provided much of a home field advantage. I don't why that is. On TV it sounds like the crowd at the games are much louder than they were in Giants Stadium.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=RIJetFan;3873336]I know, we're not there yet. But if we do make it, are we better off playing on the road? A bye would have been nice but we have played MUCH better on the road this year.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's kinda strange but I don't mind playing teams on the road. Except for one. Would've been great to make the Pats play in a hostile stadium. If we end up playing in NE, Sanchez will really have to earn his stripes.

Possibly more important though, by playing on the road we'll also avoid getting the bye week. Jets seem to play like crap with any extended rest.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yep!!!
    No bye week off to screw things up.
    Hopefully they will get rid of the bye week for the Super Bowl, then it's lock!!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Playing on the road suits this team's mentality. Rex has an us against the world mentality. He was boisterous in his PC after the game and wanted every reporter who knocked his team to kiss his a**. Rex isn't as dumb as he looks. He knows this team plays better when adversity is staring them in the face.