Thread: Breaking News: Favre just upgraded to Questionable (lolz!!!)

Jets Insider VIP

Breaking News: Favre just upgraded to Questionable (lolz!!!)

Seriously, why even do this? The drama machine is at work again. ESPN game, outside in Minnesota, and now a hint...just a hint that Favre could see the field. :rolleyes:

Seriously speaking, I'll be surprised if Chicago doesn't end up getting some injuries on that concrete field.

I have joe webb starting at my flex spot tonite....Favre manages to kill me even when he isnt on the Jets!

God I despise him....

Practice Squad
    [QUOTE=jetsfan1983;3873679]Seriously speaking, I'll be surprised if Chicago doesn't end up getting some injuries on that concrete field.[/QUOTE]

Can someone tell me if the bears win tonight will they have anything to play for next week?

[QUOTE=GeorgeSauer;3873686]Can someone tell me if the bears win tonight will they have anything to play for next week?[/QUOTE]

Yes, they are still in the hunt for the 2nd seed so they will definitely show up to play next week.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;3873693]Yes, they are still in the hunt for the 2nd seed so they will definitely show up to play next week.[/QUOTE]

What if they lose? Have they clinched yet? If they lose tonight is there seed locked in?

Veteran
    Oh yeah... Brett Favre, with a sore shoulder, nothing left to play for, is gonna want to go out and play on a frozen field with no heating system in 5 degree temps to start another streak? Seroiusly ESPN, can we please stop giving this **** airtime?? :steamin:

Jets Insider VIP
    The old gunslinger is back. He runs around like a kid out there.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Guitarjet;3873706]Oh yeah... Brett Favre, with a sore shoulder, nothing left to play for, is gonna want to go out and play on a frozen field with no heating system in 5 degree temps to start another streak? Seroiusly ESPN, can we please stop giving this **** airtime?? :steamin:[/QUOTE]

Why not?? Martin went out when the Jets had nothing to play for also.. He like Martin were getting huge bucks why would they be on the bench??

All League
    Good. Maybe he'll play and his head pounded into the concrete... I mean field... and we can end the Favre drama once and for all.