Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big Blew Debacle

All League

Big Blew Debacle

I'm surprised there isn't a thread on the historic Giants loss yesterday. :huh:

I took almost as much pleasure in watching those final eight minutes as I did watching the Jets get a win in Pitt.

Jets Insider VIP
    and the best part is the JETS won.... GO PACK GO......

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

[QUOTE=MCBNY;3873876]I'm surprised there isn't a thread on the historic Giants loss yesterday. :huh:

[B]I took almost as much pleasure in watching those final eight minutes as I did watching the Jets get a win in Pitt.[/B][/QUOTE]

Really? I have no opinion as to how anyone else feels about the Giants except that a Giants loss should not come close to rivaling a Jets victory. Especially a win as big as the one yesterday.

[QUOTE=crasherino;3873884]Really? I have no opinion as to how anyone else feels about the Giants except that a Giants loss should not come close to rivaling a Jets victory. Especially a win as big as the one yesterday.[/QUOTE]

+1

[QUOTE=MCBNY;3873876]I'm surprised there isn't a thread on the historic Giants loss yesterday. :huh:

I took almost as much pleasure in watching those final eight minutes as I did watching the Jets get a win in Pitt.[/QUOTE]

I don't know....that New England game really humbled me to the point where I'm kind of sympathetic towards the Giants. Of course, the difference between the two is that we just didn't show up to play but Big Blue actually had the game with over 7 minutes left. Yeah...I guess there's a little glee :rolleyes:

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=crasherino;3873884]Really? I have no opinion as to how anyone else feels about the Giants except that a Giants loss should not come close to rivaling a Jets victory. Especially a win as big as the one yesterday.[/QUOTE]

As an appetizer it was certainly up there.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=MCBNY;3873876][B][I]I'm surprised there isn't a thread on the historic Giants loss yesterday.[/I][/B] :huh:

I took almost as much pleasure in watching those final eight minutes as I did watching the Jets get a win in Pitt.[/QUOTE]

[url]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=223527[/url]

Jets Insider VIP
    but the pain they have today, coach may get fired, cowher wants in, fatman on the radio avoiding the Jets victory at all costs... All is good in Jets land this week!!!

And the Jets did not ruin Christmas this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would rather lose to the Pats 43-3 than lost that game the Giants lost yesterday.

That hurts 100000 times more.

At least with the Jets debacle, you can laugh it off by halftime and find something else to do.

All League
    Sucks the way they lost but def shuts the Giants fans up

Hall Of Fame
    What are the odds that the roof would collapse on the Giants two weeks in a row ??

f the giants. i lost my fantasy playoff because they let vick score 3 tds in about 6 minutes

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

[QUOTE=Phoenixx;3873967]What are the odds that the roof would collapse on the Giants two weeks in a row ??[/QUOTE]

Funny guy :D

All League

[QUOTE=Warfish;3873885]+1[/QUOTE]

I think more than the fact that it was the Giants, I loved watching a truly historic comeback and an exciting overall football game. That it happened to the Giants, at the hands of the Eagles whom I have rooted for this whole year, only made it better.

I still loved the Jets game more. I promise. :yes:

[QUOTE=sect313;3873968]f the giants. i lost my fantasy playoff because they let vick score 3 tds in about 6 minutes[/QUOTE]

Same. 10 minutes left and I was up by about 15. By the time the game was over I was down by 30. Vick personally destroyed my playoff run. :(

Pretty entertaining to watch though.

Don't really care about the Giants either way, but I didn't get much joy out of it because I hate all things Philadelphia.

Veteran
    The punt return by the Eagles and the kickoff return by the Jets happend within 1 minute of each other " Sweet"

Veteran
    [QUOTE=fullblast;3874057]Same. 10 minutes left and I was up by about 15. By the time the game was over I was down by 30. Vick personally destroyed my playoff run. :(

Pretty entertaining to watch though.[/QUOTE]

I hit a 3 team 7 pt teaser on this one Phil +10

Never used to care about the Giants much, since Rex took over however and the Jets have taken the lions share of media attention in this town, i have found the Giant fans much more concerned with the Jets....

My Giant fan friends and the other types that call in on the radio shows have shown a distinct dislike for our team now that the Jets are the new sherrif in town with Rex leading the team.....Can't seem to handle the fact that the Jets are the revelant team....

So, yes i took much delight in the Giants epic collapse yesterday.....:yes:

All Pro
    [QUOTE=DevsJetsYanks88;3874089]Don't really care about the Giants either way, but I didn't get much joy out of it because I hate all things Philadelphia.[/QUOTE]

yup.

this place is getting unbearable. When I moved here 5 years ago, it was the abyss of the sports world. What the hell happened!