Thread: Vikings Train Wreck Game Thoughts?

All League

Vikings Train Wreck Game Thoughts?

1. If the Jets were in a similar situation, would you stay home and watch the game on TV or go to the game (with no alcohol) and freeze your A's off?

2. Who is going to watch MNF just to see the spectacle of the weather?

Yes, and me.

All League
    First outdoor game in Minny since 81!!!!!! They may not know how to dress!!!!

[QUOTE=Digetydog;3874080]1. If the Jets were in a similar situation, would you stay home and watch the game on TV or go to the game (with no alcohol) and freeze your A's off?

2. Who is going to watch MNF just to see the spectacle of the weather?[/QUOTE]

No alcohol?? You are kidding... That's what a flask for... Sounds like they need 2.

I'm actually thrilled that Favre is playing. The Jets win over the Steelers has me in such a good mood that I hope he plays well, as I wouldn't have a problem sitting through a day of Favre worship tomorrow.

I'm definitely watching for the spectacle. Minny's got their very good looking throwbacks on, the most hardcore of the diehard fans will be frozen to those metal bleachers by the beginning of the 2nd quarter, and old man Favre is going to shatter like fine china as soon as he is driven into the frozen turf.

I know Lambeu is known as the frozen tundra, but at this place that expression is literally true.

Man, this game is just another example of why football is the best sport on earth.

[QUOTE=pauliec;3874206]Man, this game is just another example of why football is the best sport on earth.[/QUOTE]

+1

I wonder if we should root for the Bears to lose.

Reason is because they might look ahead to Green Bay at the end of the year.

The Bears offense is just so bad. Our D should be able to control them

Favre's thrown 2 INTs already, one of them was overturned on a penalty, then he comes right back and throws another. Why won't this guy just go away?

[QUOTE=SlickBri481;3874214]The Bears offense is just so bad. Our D should be able to control them

Favre's thrown 2 INTs already, one of them was overturned on a penalty, then he comes right back and throws another. Why won't this guy just go away?[/QUOTE]

The key as usual will be Greg Olson, the tight end.
    Maybe some intricate blitz packages will help too.

[QUOTE=SlickBri481;3874214]The Bears offense is just so bad. Our D should be able to control them

Favre's thrown 2 INTs already, one of them was overturned on a penalty, then he comes right back and throws another. Why won't this guy just go away?[/QUOTE]

To be fair the first INT was just a heave because he knew he had a free play, but yeah Webb should be in there, Favre's such an attention whore

[QUOTE=Eckesg1;3874218]The key as usual will be Greg Olson, the tight end.
    Maybe some intricate blitz packages will help too.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, to be honest, I'll be pretty disappointed in the D if they don't get a couple INTs off Cutler. This guy throws so many bad passes and so many balls right into defender's hands. Remember everyone wanted him? That was the best non-move this franchise ever made....

[QUOTE=SlickBri481;3874223]Yeah, to be honest, I'll be pretty disappointed in the D if they don't get a couple INTs off Cutler. This guy throws so many bad passes and so many balls right into defender's hands. Remember everyone wanted him? That was the best non-move this franchise ever made....[/QUOTE]

He's been solid this year, people complain that he is not a winner, but he's got his team as the #2 seed in the tough NFC

He is better than Sanchez for sure

[QUOTE=IM3;3874225]He's been solid this year, people complain that he is not a winner, but he's got his team as the #2 seed in the tough NFC

He is better than Sanchez for sure[/QUOTE]

He's not better than Sanchez. It took Sanchez all of one season to win a couple playoff games and look impressive while doing so. Cutler's never even been to playoffs. His attitude sucks and he's never won on any level. Bears are going to get smacked around in the playoffs if they even make it.

Who thinks Revis or Cromartie gives that up?

[QUOTE=Eckesg1;3874227]Who thinks Revis or Cromartie gives that up?[/QUOTE]

The safety should have picked it off

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Favre hit that rock hard turf hard.

lol

:alien:

-