Thread: what goes around,comes around

what goes around,comes around

Any karma believers out there? God knows,as Jet fans,we've gotten so much bad karma over the years,I've lost track.But I couldn't help thinking as I saw the Giants blow that game yesterday that maybe you shouldn't stab your "partners" in the back and offer to let their division rivals practice in your facility.What goes around.........

You might see if Hitman Harris will give his take. He is the site expert on karma.

All League
    Funny you'd bring this up. My brother is a big-time Giants fan and he was at the game in the Meadowlands yesterday. I sent him a text after the Eagles tied it saying "haha!" Kinda dooshey but whatever.

Sure enough, I thought the joke would be on me as Ben was driving down the field late. I was praying to God, literally, that Pittsburgh wouldn't score. Whew! :yes:

[QUOTE=section314;3874161]Any karma believers out there? God knows,as Jet fans,we've gotten so much bad karma over the years,I've lost track.But I couldn't help thinking as I saw the Giants blow that game yesterday that maybe you shouldn't stab your "partners" in the back and offer to let their division rivals practice in your facility.What goes around.........[/QUOTE]

I said the same thing to my Giants friend today....

[QUOTE=AFCEastFan;3874170]You might see if Hitman Harris will give his take. He is the site expert on karma.[/QUOTE]

Do you even know what you're talking about?

[QUOTE=southside;3874247]Do you even know what you're talking about?[/QUOTE]

Yes. And you?

All Pro
    [QUOTE=section314;3874161]Any karma believers out there? God knows,as Jet fans,we've gotten so much bad karma over the years,I've lost track.But I couldn't help thinking as I saw the Giants blow that game yesterday that maybe you shouldn't stab your "partners" in the back and offer to let their division rivals practice in your facility.What goes around.........[/QUOTE]

One collapse a lifetime of futility does not erase.