Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pats Game last night, Connolly (O-Lineman) Kickoff Return

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Pats Game last night, Connolly (O-Lineman) Kickoff Return

Did anyone else see the block in the back by #34 on the kicker #2, pushing him out of bounds near the GB 20?. I realize that it would probably only have backed them up to I think the GB 30 or 40, but still, it is called all over the NFL and should have been called there as well.

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufkHymQEuqc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufkHymQEuqc[/URL]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Patriots get all the breaks. Cheating bastards.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes I did, I was thinking the same.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pats are allowed to block in the back. It's in the rule book.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did anyone see Goodell in Bob Kraft's luxury box.

Just saying.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    There was a ref right there as well. Worst part is, it really had nothing to do with the play at all, whoever threw that block wasnt thinking and was lucky the ref "missed" the call.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah they get the calls, have since about 2000.
    What I wanna know is how come QB's always have headset problems in foxboro.
    Sanchez did, and so did Flynn last night when the game got tight. He had to get the play from the sideline, very poorly I might add.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    They just showed it again and not one of the a$$ hat announcers has mentioned one word about the missed penalty.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just watched it. There was one at the Pats 42 by 36 on 30, and then at the GB 32 by 38 on 26. I mean come'on man.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ASH_1962;3874268]They just showed it again and not one of the a$$ hat announcers has mentioned one word about the missed penalty.[/QUOTE]

Of course everyone knows that the TV announcers are in on the vast conspiracy with the refs, Kraft, BB and Goodell.

:dunce:

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    But Jesus, apparently, backs the Patties. Why would a flag be thrown?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    not necessarily defending the patriots BUT that is not an illegal block in the back on #2.. the block started at #2's left side and he got turned during the hit... not illegal... the whole runback is clean as far as I can see.... unfortunately...

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=NyJeTsFaNx93;3874379]not necessarily defending the patriots BUT that is not an illegal block in the back on #2.. the block started at #2's left side and he got turned during the hit... not illegal... the whole runback is clean as far as I can see.... unfortunately...[/QUOTE]

Dude, it was a block in the back, not the side. I watched it 5 times. He pushed Crosby in the #2. The #2 is in the center of his back.

You really think this is a block from the side? Watch the video again. Mason goes out of bounds facing forward as well.

[IMG]http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/4648/blockinback.jpg[/IMG]

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=child please;3874185]Did anyone see Goodell in Bob Kraft's luxury box.

Just saying.[/QUOTE]

I saw Goodell but didn't see Kraft in there. although I did see the top of someone's grey head bobbing up and down in front of Goodell...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    To the OP :

[url]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=223625[/url]

Besides, who gives a crap about what Green Bay does anyway?

And that wasn't a block in the back at all. Like others said, it was more a block on the side....

But I swear I thought Fat-ass would've scored there. :D

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    For the love of god

Green Bay: 2 penalties for 15 yards
    Pats: 7 penalties for 52 yards

You want to review the whole game, and see how many Penalties GB actually committed, because I can tell you right now its more than 2.

What jets fans have a hard time understanding, when you hate a team that absolutely embarrass your organization over and over again, and every time you think thay you might have closed the gap, and realize that the gap will never close, you get frustrated.

So you watch games with a very slanted point of view, you dissect every ticky tack play as a Pats no call, but totally ignore blatant penalties the other team is getting away with.

I understand, I really do, it can not be because the pats are better, it has to be because of the refs. This helps you sleep at night. Of coarse you can not explain to me how the packers only get called for 2 penalties all game, but some how, the refs favored the pats.

I know logic has no place in this thread.

But I am fascinated in the delusion of Jets fans, and how they can think that a team that only had two penalties called against them, got screwed by the refs, just because they were playing the Pats.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    One of the worst officated games I saw in a while..

The funniest one was the hands to the face by TBC against the Packers RT.. Yes TBC has his hands to the face but the RT was pulling down on TBC facemask..

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Roger Vick;3874184]Pats are allowed to block in the back. It's in the rule book.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=child please;3874185]Did anyone see Goodell in Bob Kraft's luxury box.

Just saying.[/QUOTE]
    ridiculous, as if the Pats game was the premier game last weekend, what was he doing there getting his chomped on by Krafty?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    This thread only proves without a doubt that NO ONE whines like a Jet fan. :eek: NO ONE ignores the facts more than a Jet fan.

Being a Jet fan (at least for those who incessantly whine in this thread) means being a dried up bitter person, Cynical beyond belief. There is no joy. There is no happiness. Just bitter bile and venom that you spew both on your own team and their betters. Sad, Pathetic, and all too predictable. :rolleyes:

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetswin;3874561]ridiculous, as if the Pats game was the premier game last weekend, what was he doing there getting his chomped on by Krafty?[/QUOTE]

Right. And just like when Goodell is at a Jets game at the New Giants Stadium, he should only sit in the UD.