Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: please mr schottenheimer - put on espn

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

please mr schottenheimer - put on espn

vikes just scored a td on about 7 plays

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    That INT was more his type of call.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    If we block well and run well, we'll beat the Bears by 10 to 14 pts.
    It's time for Slausen to step up or step down. How is Ducasse maturing and is he even healthy.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=frankiepapa;3874208]vikes just scored a td on about 7 plays[/QUOTE]

Could you imagine Chicago's offense with Schitty running it? They would be terrible considering they have NO talent except for a decent RB and QB. Schitty has 3 number 1 receivers and he can only get them open once a half. Pretty sad.

The only way Schitty gets better is if he gets up in the box and call plays based on the packages and formations the D comes out in. He can't see sh*t from the field and it shows with his play calling. Just terrible.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Martz/Cutler just scored more points in 3 quarters than Schottenheimer/Sanchez have in the last 3 games [I]combined.[/I]

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=RazorJet;3874257]If we block well and run well, we'll beat the Bears by 10 to 14 pts.
    It's time for Slausen to step up or step down. How is Ducasse maturing and is he even healthy.[/QUOTE]

If we run and block well we'll score 10-14 points. :rolleyes:

If our D or ST's score, then maybe we'll score 20.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=KingofNY;3874326]If we run and block well we'll score 10-14 points. :rolleyes:

If our D or ST's score, then maybe we'll score 20.[/QUOTE]

Come on Mr. Negative, our offense is perfectly capable of scoring a passing TD(although it's rare)
    Our d is gonna be solid and our mid level passing game will get it done.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=RazorJet;3874338]Come on Mr. Negative, our offense is perfectly capable of scoring a passing TD(although it's rare)
    Our d is gonna be solid and our mid level passing game will get it done.[/QUOTE]
    They're capable personnel wise but the Jets offense hasn't scored a passing TD since Thanksgiving...

This Bears defense is no joke...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=RazorJet;3874338]Come on Mr. Negative, our offense is perfectly capable of scoring a passing TD(although it's rare)
    Our d is gonna be solid and our mid level passing game will get it done.[/QUOTE]

The last time Schitty called a successful drive of more than 30 yards that ended in a passing TD was week 11 vs. the worst passing D in the league (Houston). We're facing a top-5 D. Am I crazy for not being optimistic about our chances?

After watching Schitty call our plays for the last 5 years, it's hard not to be negative when it's obvious he has no clue how to run an offense. And I love our D but you got to know that we can't stop the pass because of our lack of pass rush and injuries to our secondary.

Sorry but I can't be blindly optimistic about our team when I see all the holes we have on both sides of the ball. I've done it before and all it's led to was disappointment. My optimism will go up when Schitty proves he can successfully call more than one scoring drive for a TD against +.500 teams. Minus one half in week three, he hasn't been able to do it all season.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jxc;3874318]Martz/Cutler just scored more points in 3 quarters than Schottenheimer/Sanchez have in the last 3 games [I]combined.[/I][/QUOTE]

The Bears score 7 points on a punt return and another 19 points (1 td and 4 field goals) on drives that started in Minnesota territory (including 2 drives that started inside the Vikings 15 yard line that ended in field goals)

6 Chicago drives started in Vikings territory. I'd say that's a pretty good way to get some points.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jxc;3874318]Martz/Cutler just scored more points in 3 quarters than Schottenheimer/Sanchez have in the last 3 games [I]combined.[/I][/QUOTE]

Oh come on now! Schotty redeemed himself! He called the bestest game ever on Sunday!

Sunshine, rainbows and unicorns! All is well in Jetland!!!!!!

:rolleyes:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=KingofNY;3874302]Could you imagine Chicago's offense with Schitty running it? They would be terrible considering they have NO talent except for a decent RB and QB. Schitty has 3 number 1 receivers and he can only get them open once a half. Pretty sad.

The only way Schitty gets better is if he gets up in the box and call plays based on the packages and formations the D comes out in. He can't see sh*t from the field and it shows with his play calling. Just terrible.[/QUOTE]

The only way our offense gets better is when Sh!tty is off this team!!!:yes:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Batmans A Scientist;3874433]The Bears score 7 points on a punt return and another 19 points (1 td and 4 field goals) on drives that started in Minnesota territory (including 2 drives that started inside the Vikings 15 yard line that ended in field goals)

6 Chicago drives started in Vikings territory. I'd say that's a pretty good way to get some points.[/QUOTE]

We can't score points when we get the ball on the opponent's 10 yard line (aside from field goals, maybe).

Please Mr. Sh*tty, move on this year and if not, Please Mr. Ryan... can this clown.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Batmans A Scientist;3874433]The Bears score 7 points on a punt return and another 19 points (1 td and 4 field goals) on drives that started in Minnesota territory (including 2 drives that started inside the Vikings 15 yard line that ended in field goals)

6 Chicago drives started in Vikings territory. I'd say that's a pretty good way to get some points.[/QUOTE]

Shut up with your fancy facts and numbers.

I got a number for ya...Last time Schottenhiemer called a TD was September '72. The guy is terrible.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Minnesota was also down to their 3rd and 4th string CB's. Put Cole and Coleman as our starting CB's for a whole game and see if any team wouldn't torch us.