Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rex ryan is licking his chops right now

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Rex ryan is licking his chops right now

do you see the pressure the vikings are getting with a 3 or 4 man rush for jay cutlers sake the bears oline has to play better

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why, did some hot sauce drip off his chicken wings?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bears offense is so bad. Their skill position players are among the weakest in the league and their o-line cannot pass protect for anything. Jet D is a bit of an enigma at the moment though, not quite sure what to expect from them

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Are you kidding me. Our D line can't get to he qb, we can't stop a 3rd and anything and we can't cover a pass over the middle. It's going to be a battle, their D is way better than ours, just look at the way they are flying all over the place.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Roger Vick;3874222]Why, did some hot sauce drip off his chicken wings?[/QUOTE]

I was going to jump in with a "why, is there a large pepperoni pizza with extra cheese in front of him" but yours was better.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=srobjets;3874244]Are you kidding me. Our D line can't get to he qb, we can't stop a 3rd and anything and we can't cover a pass over the middle. It's going to be a battle, their D is way better than ours, just look at the way they are flying all over the place.[/QUOTE]

Their O is 24th in scoring ours is 18th..Their D is 3rd in points allowed and the Jets are 5th.. They have 28 sacks the Jets have 35..
    Last edited by Savage69; 12-20-2010 at 10:10 PM.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Savage69;3874264]Their O is 24th in scoring ours is 18th..Their D is 3rd in points allowed and the Jets are 5th..[/QUOTE]

They're better than us on both sides of the ball. The only reason they're better than us on offense is because Mike Martz > Brian Schittenheimer.

They are better on D because they can get to the QB with 4 and don't have a CB playing safety.

The odds of us winning at Soldier Field is low, but hey you never know. Maybe our D and ST will score and win us the game again just like the Pitt game.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=KingofNY;3874269]They're better than us on both sides of the ball. The only reason they're better than us on offense is because Mike Martz > Brian Schittenheimer.

They are better on D because they can get to the QB with 4 and don't have a CB playing safety.

The odds of us winning at Soldier Field is low, but hey you never know. Maybe our D and ST will score and win us the game again just like the Pitt game.[/QUOTE]

You do realize they have scored less points then the the Jets right??:confused:

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=srobjets;3874244]Are you kidding me. Our D line can't get to he qb, we can't stop a 3rd and anything and we can't cover a pass over the middle. It's going to be a battle, their D is way better than ours, just look at the way they are flying all over the place.[/QUOTE]

uhhh have you ever heard of blitz maybe you should watch the jets more they usally send 8-9 guys at the qb and your a dumbass for saying there defense is way better then ours

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    They have more talented rushers in their 3-4 man rushes than we do. But I hope we have a game where we get sacks, pressure, and INTs for once.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sanchez had a lot of trouble reading the Pats zone packages. Pats played a lot of two-deep zone last time.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=k.Rhodes25;3874273]They have more talented rushers in their 3-4 man rushes than we do. But I hope we have a game where we get sacks, pressure, and INTs for once.[/QUOTE]

they do have more talented rushers then us but that has nothing to do with what my thread says its our defense vs there offensive line so stick to that subject do you people even think before you type

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah Peppers is scary, but they are not scary on offense

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Darth Vader;3874277]Sanchez had a lot of trouble reading the Pats zone packages. Pats played a lot of two-deep zone last time.[/QUOTE]
    1. we're definitly going to run the ball alot more then the pats game

2. the patriots have a much more talented secondary the bears do

3. stick to the subject of the thread

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SlickBri481;3874286]Yeah Peppers is scary, but they are not scary on offense[/QUOTE]

you think our slow defense can match up with all that speed?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=New Jerzey Jet;3874294]you think our slow defense can match up with all that speed?[/QUOTE]

Our D is slow? Bears offense is very pedestrian. None of their WRs would even get playing time on our team

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    we are going to murder those bums

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SlickBri481;3874299]Our D is slow? Bears offense is very pedestrian. None of their WRs would even get playing time on our team[/QUOTE]

Yes, our defense is extremely slow.

LB's are slow and are horrible in coverage
    Safety's are slow and can't cover
    Pass rushers are slow and can't get to the QB

do people not see this?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sg3;3874300]we are going to murder those bums[/QUOTE]

+1 devin hester on ST is the only thing that really scares me about this team

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JETSALLDAY57;3874315]+1 devin hester on ST is the only thing that really scares me about this team[/QUOTE]

Peppers against Sanchez and our inconsistent line doesn't scare you?

since when are jets fans so confident? I hope you're right.