Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Am I the only one not worried about the Bears?

Hall Of Fame

Am I the only one not worried about the Bears?

I dunno what it is but this game doesn't worry me in the slightest. It just seems like the kind of game everyone thinks will be tough but we will come out and steam roll them.

All Pro
    They have a good enough defense that they could give us problems. I think it will resemble the Steelers game, a lot. Need to play physical up front, and call a smart game for Sanchez.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=JazzyJet;3874245]I dunno what it is but this game doesn't worry me in the slightest. It just seems like the kind of game everyone thinks will be tough but we will come out and steam roll them.[/QUOTE]

The Jets don't steamroll anybody!

everyone keeps saying they're offense is garbage and they have no weapons. idk about that, they have a lot of speed on that offense and they're gonna cause a lot of miss match problems for our slow defense. I really don't wanna see Bart trying to cover Forte in open space or Harris trying to cover Olsen. who ever Coleman is sticking is gonna have a field day most likely too.

and that D is pretty good. I could see peppers having 2 or 3 bat downs and a sack against sanchez. gonna be a really tough game IMO.

Jets Insider VIP
    Only their defense.

The Bears offense SHOULD be simple to contain. Stop Forte, make sure Knox and Hester don't beat you deep, and pressure the **** out of Cutler. The Bears are last in the NFL in sacks allowed so Rex's overload blitzes should work out.

for the jets on offense, they need to employ the same strategy they used against Pitt. Short, quick drops and slants and other quick passes. Establishing the run is crucial. The Bears D isn't as scary as the Steelers, but they're damn good in their own right.

I was never worried as much about the Bears game as I was the Steelers one. I think we should win, and maybe even win handily.

We don't blow anyone out (except for the Bills), but we have a good chance to win a game that will look very similar to the one we just played against Pittsburgh.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    [QUOTE=JazzyJet;3874245]I dunno what it is but this game doesn't worry me in the slightest. It just seems like the kind of game everyone thinks will be tough but we will come out and steam roll them.[/QUOTE]

pass the chronic.....

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Cutler with no pass rush...

Hester....

I'm a little worried.

We bring our "A" game...not so much.

we just snapped our losing streak....lets not get carried away thinking that the Bear's game is a given.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=32green;3874287]Cutler with no pass rush...

Hester....

I'm a little worried.

We bring our "A" game...not so much.[/QUOTE]

Please describe said "A" game. ;)

Banned

Im not worried too i just don't see whats so great about them there offense can't block a high school kid there defense is a little scary but im not too worried about i thinik we win by 10-14

Don't kick it to Hester

We don't steamroll anybody so I'm not sure what this thread is talking about

Jets Insider VIP
    note to Nick Folk and Steve Wetherford

do not kick it anywhere near that number 23 fella

Sheesh, where was this Chicago team LAST week??

All Pro
    [QUOTE=AbstraKt;3874316]Sheesh, where was this Chicago team LAST week??[/QUOTE]

In the same place the Jets were 2 weeks ago, NE is THAT good. :yes:

Jets Insider VIP

Getting shalacked by a much more dominant Patriots team.

All Pro

I think Bellichick hypnotizes the opponent before the game, or something.

All League
    [QUOTE=RageATL;3874292]Please describe said "A" game. ;)[/QUOTE]

Yea when is the last time we brought our "A" game? The second half in week 3? Good luck. :rolleyes:

All League
    I wish we were playing the Vikings instead

Have said for weeks now that I'm not scared of the Bears. Cutler will turn it over, guaranteed against our defense. Their only hope is that they somehow run the ball on us. That would change things.

Their defense is good but it's very simple.. They run a very basic cover 2 zone 80% of the time. Jets should have some answers for that. We have an offensive line who can block their front 4. Only question is Peppers against Hunter.