Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Message to Mike Westhoff

Message to Mike Westhoff

Kick the ball in the exact opposite direction of Devin Hester..

All Pro
    He's not stupid, he won't.
    Last edited by RageATL; 12-20-2010 at 11:49 PM.

Any ?'s Mr. Westhoff?

Devin returns another punt for a TD

Banned
    [QUOTE=ASH_1962;3874298]Devin returns another punt for a TD[/QUOTE]

Mike westhoff is one of the best ST coaches in the nfl hes already got a gameplan for hester

He can plan all he wants. The [I]players[/I] need to execute.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    [QUOTE=JETSALLDAY57;3874306]Mike westhoff is one of the best ST coaches in the nfl hes already got a gameplan for hester[/QUOTE]

The plan is, wherever Hester is kick it away from him.

Practice Squad
    Make sure Weatherford knows it too. Threaten to shove a shake weight up his ass.
    Last edited by majormajor42; 12-20-2010 at 11:49 PM.

All League
    [QUOTE=majormajor42;3874313]Make sure Weatherford knows it too. Threaten to shove a shake weight up his ass.[/QUOTE]

It's alright, Weatherford won't **** it up like that Dodge guy across the hallway in the other locker room.

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=ASH_1962;3874282]Kick the ball in the exact opposite direction of Devin Hester..[/QUOTE]

You had better enjoy him while he is here. It sounds like you don't give him credit for his coaching.

Screw that... Have some confidence in your team.

You can't look at it that way.. It's not so much "Wow, we have to deal with Devin Hester". The correct way is that "Devin Hester has to deal with us."

Jets have excellent special teams. Have some confidence in Weatherford and the fact that we can stop him.

Any time you kick it out of bounds, you are playing with significant field position.

All Pro
    I hope the Bears kick it to Brad Smith. :yes:

Veteran
    ha, Mike Westhoff knows about Devin Hester...don't worry about it. He is an elite ST coach, IMO......he knows what the deal is come next Sunday.

I hope Westhoff is a Jet for a long, long time. Elite coach sounds about right.

All League
    [QUOTE=MarkyMarkSanchez;3874414]I hope Westhoff is a Jet for a long, long time. Elite coach sounds about right.[/QUOTE]

Next year will be his last year, he said that on Hard Knocks..

Veteran
    [QUOTE=jetsfan1983;3874337]Screw that... Have some confidence in your team.

You can't look at it that way.. It's not so much "Wow, we have to deal with Devin Hester". The correct way is that "Devin Hester has to deal with us."

Jets have excellent special teams. Have some confidence in Weatherford and the fact that we can stop him.

Any time you kick it out of bounds, you are playing with significant field position.[/QUOTE]

This is what happened to the Colts in the SB. Dungy said all week...."we're not kicking to him".. His players got his ear before the game and convinced him to kickoff to Hester to start the game. Ran it back for a TD

Not sure if you watched this guy last night, but he convinced me...you kick the ball away from him. I wouldn't even mind seeing folk "pop" the ball up high to the 20 or 25 to limit returns on kickoffs. And wouldn't mind Weatherford kicking out of bounds every time.

Our biggest problem in the kicking game is Folk's inconsistency and the fact that he can't seem to get it deeper than the 10 yard line anymore. The fact that he has stunk it up so bad the past few weeks leads me to think that this guy is hurt.

[QUOTE=ASH_1962;3874282]Kick the ball in the exact opposite direction of Devin Hester..[/QUOTE]

Mike Westhoff: "Duh!"

thanks for letting him know! i was getting worried that he might not realize how good of a returner Hester is.

[QUOTE=jetsfreak10;3874479]This is what happened to the Colts in the SB. Dungy said all week...."we're not kicking to him".. His players got his ear before the game and convinced him to kickoff to Hester to start the game. Ran it back for a TD

Not sure if you watched this guy last night, but he convinced me...you kick the ball away from him. I wouldn't even mind seeing folk "pop" the ball up high to the 20 or 25 to limit returns on kickoffs. And wouldn't mind Weatherford kicking out of bounds every time.[/QUOTE]

That's because Indy has had garbage special teams for many years now...

Jets aren't Indy.

[QUOTE=jetsfan1983;3874337]Screw that... Have some confidence in your team.

Any time you kick it out of bounds, you are playing with significant field position.[/QUOTE]

thank god holy jesus allah you don't coach special teams for the Jets.