Thread: Watching the playoff games after they have aired (without knowing the score)

Watching the playoff games after they have aired (without knowing the score)

OK, so, if you guys remember my earlier thread about watching the NFL in South Africa it finally became official that I will be there for the first round of the playoffs. My problem is that no bar will be showing the game as it will most likely start very late their time. The place I am staying also will not be showing it and the internet is not capable of streaming. I'm expecting to go to an internet cafe or something the next day for the game.

I was wondering if anyone here knows a site or something I could do to watch the game after it has been played that won't tell me the score right off the bat. I was thinking of using the NFL's international gamepass (which lets you watch games live if you're in any country other than the united states) because I think they archive every game on there website. I was wondering if anyone has experience with international gamepass and doing this because I don't want to go to their site to watch the archived game only to see "JETS WIN 20-10!" as that will ruin the game for me.

Anyone know anything about this or other good ways to do this?

[QUOTE=Jetspennyfan;3874394]OK, so, if you guys remember my earlier thread about watching the NFL in South Africa it finally became official that I will be there for the first round of the playoffs. My problem is that no bar will be showing the game as it will most likely start very late their time. The place I am staying also will not be showing it and the internet is not capable of streaming. I'm expecting to go to an internet cafe or something the next day for the game.

I was wondering if anyone here knows a site or something I could do to watch the game after it has been played that won't tell me the score right off the bat. I was thinking of using the NFL's international gamepass (which lets you watch games live if you're in any country other than the united states) because I think they archive every game on there website. I was wondering if anyone has experience with international gamepass and doing this because I don't want to go to their site to watch the archived game only to see "JETS WIN 20-10!" as that will ruin the game for me.

Anyone know anything about this or other good ways to do this?[/QUOTE]

Slingbox?

Also, NFL Game Pass should do it: [url]http://www.nfl.com/gameaccess[/url]

Veteran
    [QUOTE=Jetspennyfan;3874394]OK, so, if you guys remember my earlier thread about watching the NFL in South Africa it finally became official that I will be there for the first round of the playoffs. My problem is that no bar will be showing the game as it will most likely start very late their time. The place I am staying also will not be showing it and the internet is not capable of streaming. I'm expecting to go to an internet cafe or something the next day for the game.

Anyone know anything about this or other good ways to do this?[/QUOTE]

Ten yard torrents

It's the best site for american football fans that live out of the US. Once you sign up (free) you can just download the games - the forum is free of spoilers also - but take care of your ratio or you'll be banned.

It's a life saver for me since I get about 2-3 Jets games (if I'm lucky) per year in Turkey.