Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Fill in the blank, The MAIN reason the Jets might not win the superbowl is ________

NO PASS RUSH-MANNING,RIVERS,BRADY..WILL KILL US...

[QUOTE=LadainianIMnotDONE;3874628]Here's the challenge ... you can't say Schotty, lack of home field, or anything regarding a curse. GO .... might not be that hard of a challenge just trying to take away the typical responses ... lets get more intricit.[/QUOTE]

this thread.

The Jets are like the Rams were in the 80s.

Good enough to make the playoffs most years just not good enough to make it any farther than that..

Going into the playoffs I usually compare the Jets to what I thought was their best team since I have been a fan..

To me "talent and heartwise" it was the 85 team..

And that team couldn't make it out of the wildcard..

So this team is not as good as that team was IMO so I think we are looking at one or two and done!!

[QUOTE=LadainianIMnotDONE;3875703]you're joking right? We didn't lose the Indy game last year cause of Schotty. We lost cause of our defense.

In all 3 playoff games last year Schotty called great games. Think about it ... we had a rookie QB in those games and had a chance to win every one of those games. The Indy game was lost when the Colts scored a Td before the half then went TD, FG, TD .... no chance after that.[/QUOTE]

Did you not read the thread title? I'll slow it down: For three or four years now, I have believed that--IF WE MAKE IT TO THE SUPER BOWL--BS will cost us the game. [I]Capito, testone[/I]?

All Pro
    The main reason the Jets [U]might[/U] not win is because it's hard to win a Superbowl. Even the mighty Pats might not win for years. In fact they haven't:P

Lack of a pass rush. (This kills them against great Quarterback's like Brady, P.Manning)

[QUOTE=124;3876174]Lack of a pass rush. (This kills them against great Quarterback's like Brady, P.Manning)[/QUOTE]

+1...you give any of those two guys any amount of time , they'll kill you (ala MNF with Brady)

Rex misses the plane while massaging the check-in person's feet?

The MAIN reason the Jets might not win the superbowl is ________

....Michelle gets an infected hangnail?

Marty Schottenheimer's son.

[QUOTE=GetaLife;3876076]The Jets are like the Rams were in the 80s.

Good enough to make the playoffs most years just not good enough to make it any farther than that..

Going into the playoffs I usually compare the Jets to what I thought was their best team since I have been a fan..

To me "talent and heartwise" it was the 85 team..

And that team couldn't make it out of the wildcard..

So this team is not as good as that team was IMO so I think we are looking at one or two and done!![/QUOTE]

they are by far the weakest team in playoff mix. one and done.

Because our OC doesn't get the playmakers the ball in open spaces enough and Shonn Green hasn't shown the game breaking ability this season