Thread: If we lose one of our top two WR's this offseason:

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=JetStream;3875057][SIZE=6]Crazy[/SIZE]...there I did it...[/QUOTE]

... + 1 ...

l_j_r

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

[QUOTE=Vin;3875016]Plaxico 34 next year. Brayon 28.

Sorry but give me the Younger WR who would grow with Sanchez and who [B]WON'T Cause Trouble like Plaxico does[/B].[/QUOTE]

R U kidding? Whatever the end result of the DUI next month, Braylon took two of my favorites, Vernon & D'Brick and put them in harm's way by driving drunk with them in his SUV.

I know, the same could be said for Plaxico carrying a loaded gun into a night club, but given the choice I'd take Plaxico. He will come out of jail being both remorseful & grateful.

If it's true that Rex uses Big Dog mentality to coach his players then which dog do you think will perform better? The one that gets patted on the head for bad behavior and acts like a spoiled pedigree or the one who got locked up in the dog pound just for being a stupid mutt?

And if you want a young WR to grow with Sanchez, draft one in the 2nd or 3rd round.

JMHO. ;)

[QUOTE=Limolady;3875114]R U kidding? Whatever the end result of the DUI next month, Braylon took two of my favorites, Vernon & D'Brick and put them in harm's way by driving drunk with them in his SUV.

I know, the same could be said for Plaxico carrying a loaded gun into a night club, but given the choice I'd take Plaxico. He will come out of jail being both remorseful & grateful.

If it's true that Rex uses Big Dog mentality to coach his players then which dog do you think will perform better? The one that gets patted on the head for bad behavior and acts like a spoiled pedigree or the one who got locked up in the dog pound just for being a stupid mutt?

And if you want a young WR to grow with Sanchez, draft one in the 2nd or 3rd round.

JMHO. ;)[/QUOTE]

Braylon Edwards = The man.

Not an elite WR, but definitely the guy I'd like to keep around for Sanchez's early seasons.

[QUOTE=njherdfan;3875109]I have no doubts that TO will be a good player next year, but he would not do well with Sanchez. Sanchez has already shown he has a tendency to force passes to covered receivers, and I imagine that would only get worse if TO was constantly demanding the ball.[/QUOTE]

+1

I don't really see how TO could fit in on this team. He'd be competing for receptions with Cotch, Keller and Braylon or Santonio. Plus throw in the mix if Brian Schottneheimer is still our OC next season and using Brad Smith on 3rd down as the QB TO will be personally challenging our entire coaching staff to a fistfight on live TV.

Cotch, Keller and Braylon or Santonio is still a very good group of receivers to go with next season plus we're probably getting another TE and a young WR in the draft anyway.