Thread: READ THIS SAFTY BLITZ

All League

READ THIS SAFTY BLITZ

page 5 line 21 of HR 5281 Of the scheme act would have given the Obama administration and Janet moo-moo Napalitano the legal authority to grant amnesty to 11-16 million illegals. This is why you MUST read the bill junior not some left wing propaganda drivel. now go look it up and apologize. whose your daddy!

(2) WAIVER.-With respect to any benefit under this section and sections...the Secretary of Homeland Security may waive the... ground of inadmissibility ...and the ground of deportability... for humanitarian purposes or family unity or when it is otherwise in the public interest."
    Blanket amnesty!
    I can guess what the questions would be. Q. Have you committed any crimes? A.just 5 dwi's and only one death, good! Q.will you vote democrat? A. Si! Great here's your new American citizenship and your first check, Feliz Navidad!
    Last edited by acepepe; 12-21-2010 at 01:52 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by acepepe View Post
    page 5 line 21 of HR 5281 Of the scheme act would have given the Obama administration and Janet moo-moo Napalitano the legal authority to grant amnesty to 11-16 million illegals. This is why you MUST read the bill junior not some left wing propaganda drivel. now go look it up and apologize. whose your daddy!

(2) WAIVER.-With respect to any benefit under this section and sections...the Secretary of Homeland Security may waive the... ground of inadmissibility ...and the ground of deportability... for humanitarian purposes or family unity or when it is otherwise in the public interest."
    Blanket amnesty!
    I can guess what the questions would be. Q. Have you committed any crimes? A.just 5 dwi's and only one death, good! Q.will you vote democrat? A. Si! Great here's your new American citizenship and your first check, Feliz Navidad!

While watching CNBC this morning, the CEO of Darden restaurants (Olive Garden, Red Lobster) was asked about their health insurance. When pushed ..he stated that THEY also received an exemption from the Health care bill.

Leadership we can believe in.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    While watching CNBC this morning, the CEO of Darden restaurants (Olive Garden, Red Lobster) was asked about their health insurance. When pushed ..he stated that THEY also received an exemption from the Health care bill.

The Devil is in the details.

All League

Blanket amnesty!
    The secretary of homeland security can waive the ineligibility of an alien for this program and not deport them.

That means, if one is not eligible for this program (the DREAM act) than the head of Homeland Security can make that individual eligible - i.e. for permanent residency (not even citizenship)... under the condition they serve in the military or go to college like everyone else affected by the DREAM act.

This is not some loophole that if passed, would yield general amnesty and the worst parts of the bible.

SEC. 4. CANCELLATION OF REMOVAL AND ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS OF CERTAIN LONG-TERM RESIDENTS WHO ENTERED THE UNITED STATES AS CHILDREN.

(a) Special Rule for Certain Long-Term Residents Who Entered the United States as Children-
    (1) IN GENERAL- Notwithstanding any other provision of law and except as otherwise provided in this Act, the Secretary of Homeland Security may cancel removal of, and adjust to the status of an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence, subject to the conditional basis described in section 5, an alien who is inadmissible or deportable from the United States, if the alien demonstrates that--
    (A) the alien has been physically present in the United States for a continuous period of not less than 5 years immediately preceding the date of enactment of this Act, and had not yet reached the age of 16 years at the time of initial entry;
    (B) the alien has been a person of good moral character since the time of application;
    (C) the alien--
    (i) is not inadmissible under paragraph (2), (3), (6)(E), or (10)(C) of section 212(a) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1182(a)); and
    (ii) is not deportable under paragraph (1)(E), (2), or (4) of section 237(a) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1227(a));
    (D) the alien, at the time of application, has been admitted to an institution of higher education in the United States, or has earned a high school diploma or obtained a general education development certificate in the United States;
    (E) the alien has never been under a final administrative or judicial order of exclusion, deportation, or removal, unless the alien--
    (i) has remained in the United States under color of law after such order was issued; or
    (ii) received the order before attaining the age of 16 years; and
    (F) the alien had not yet reached the age of 35 years on the date of the enactment of this Act.
    (2) WAIVER- Notwithstanding paragraph (1), the Secretary of Homeland Security may waive the ground of ineligibility under section 212(a)(6)(E) of the Immigration and Nationality Act and the ground of deportability under paragraph (1)(E) of section 237(a) of that Act for humanitarian purposes or family unity or when it is otherwise in the public interest.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post

There is a lot wrong and some right in this bill, but at least it is forcing people to discuss health care.

Congress and the Senate are taking care of their lobbyists and there is nothing a President can do to completely stop it. (Yes the President is guilty of the lobbyists thing as well)

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by SafetyBlitz View Post
    The secretary of homeland security can waive the ineligibility of an alien for this program and not deport them.

That means, if one is not eligible for this program (the DREAM act) than the head of Homeland Security can make that individual eligible - i.e. for permanent residency (not even citizenship)... under the condition they serve in the military or go to college like everyone else affected by the DREAM act.

This is not some loophole that if passed, would yield general amnesty and the worst parts of the bible.
    What part of "may wave"do you not understand?

Hall Of Fame
    Do you understand how this actually works? It has been happening for a long time and it is not an easy process.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by cr726 View Post
    Do you understand how this actually works? It has been happening for a long time and it is not an easy process.
    The ultimate authority will be in the the hands of Janet, You may be comfortable with that, I'M NOT! Read the way it's written she is the final arbiter of citizenship*

* For safty blitz who doesn't comprehend legalese or doesn't want too.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Read the Thread Title.

Hummed a few lines of "The Safety Dance"

Went on my way.

Hall Of Fame
    The ultimate authority will be in the the hands of Janet, You may be comfortable with that, I'M NOT! Read the way it's written she is the final arbiter of citizenship*

* For safty blitz who doesn't comprehend legalese or doesn't want too.
    She has the authority right now as we speak to do some very similar to this right now.

All League
    She has the authority right now as we speak to do some very similar to this right now.
    She chooses to ignore the law, witch she does on a regular basis. Big difference.

Hall Of Fame
    She chooses to ignore the law, witch she does on a regular basis. Big difference.
    You honestly do not understand the current laws and how it works. Start there and get back to me.

All League
    You honestly do not understand the current laws and how it works. Start there and get back to me.
    I'm still astounded by your depth.

All League
    You're confusing "waiving ineligibility" for this program with waiving the program itself.

It just means they qualify for the program, which btw, many illegals will not as this is essentially only for children taken here by their parents. The alien that had their ineligibility waived still has to go to college or serve in the military, be documented, behave themselves and only then will they be awarded "permanent residency status" - which isn't even citizenship.

I am sorry, Acepepe, but this is not the smoking gun you wanted to find.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by SafetyBlitz View Post
    You're confusing "waiving ineligibility" for this program with waiving the program itself.

It just means they qualify for the program, which btw, many illegals will not as this is essentially only for children taken here by their parents. The alien that had their ineligibility waived still has to go to college or serve in the military, be documented, behave themselves and only then will they be awarded "permanent residency status" - which isn't even citizenship.

I am sorry, Acepepe, but this is not the smoking gun you wanted to find.
    Again you don't get it. them and ANY MEMBER OF THEIR FAMILY WILL BE ELIGIBLE. With momma Janet giving the final say so. Do you know how to read? P.S. As soon as they are granted any form of citizenship they WILL be put in front of you, like I said before, keep cutting your own throat.