Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Buffalo Game

  1. #1

    Buffalo Game

    Will this game have any bearing on playoffs being at the meadowlands?

  2. #2
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    2,099
    No the only home playoff game we could would be if Pitt loses their last two and we win our last two. Or New England. Although that is hardly worth talking about.

  3. #3
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,172
    Shiet, we play better on the road.

  4. #4
    I agree, just wondering if i will get my playoff money back

  5. #5
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    2,099
    Quote Originally Posted by JettFarve View Post
    I agree, just wondering if i will get my playoff money back
    If you paid by credit card the Jets don't even charge you, unless the game is played

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,481
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby View Post
    No the only home playoff game we could would be if Pitt loses their last two and we win our last two. Or New England. Although that is hardly worth talking about.
    Based on another thread that was just started, this is simply not the case...

    There's a chance for Pitt to get the 2 seed and Balt to win the wild card and end up the 6 seed.

    In which case we could end up playing Balt in the AFCCG at home.

  7. #7
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    2,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi$_I$l@nd View Post
    Based on another thread that was just started, this is simply not the case...

    There's a chance for Pitt to get the 2 seed and Balt to win the wild card and end up the 6 seed.

    In which case we could end up playing Balt in the AFCCG at home.
    I stand corrected. I have not read that much into it. Isaw thread and concur.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us