Thread: Jets on NFL Replay Wed at 9:15 PM

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Post Thanks / Like

Jets on NFL Replay Wed at 9:15 PM

9:15 PM NFL REPLAY: NYJ vs. PIT New York Jets vs. Pittsburgh Steelers (12/19/10) - Ben Roethlisberger fails to keep the final drive of the game alive for the Steelers as the Jets defense seals the win in Pittsburgh. With the crucial victory, New York snaps its two-game losing streak and keeps its playoff hopes alive.

That is all. :D

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Ches. DVR is set!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    They should bump this and show it instead of the Panthers game. :rolleyes:

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    These are great because i can swap the actual game for it on my dvr to take up less space. 3+ hours of HD eats it up quickly.

yes i like to keep as many games as i can for when i get the itch in the offseason.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    "These are great because i can swap the actual game for it on my dvr to take up less space. 3+ hours of HD eats it up quickly."

"yes i like to keep as many games as i can for when i get the itch in the offseason."

get the sunday ticket and you get the shortcuts which are only 30 minutes long. they just run the plays. i love it.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Post Thanks / Like
    bump, less than 2 hours till showtime!

All League
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Is anyone watching this?

They just showed with sideline mikes the crucial 4th down Sanchez bootleg.

Maybe I'm being a little too critical here, but it was a little unsettling to me that it seemed like, in such a big spot, that Braylon talked Rex into going for it on 4th down and that Shotty didn't seem to have a play call in mind before the decision was made. Instead, T-Rich came over and started saying "Wayne Cutoff" "Wayne Cutoff" or something similar - which then led to Shotty making the call.

Maybe its just me though....obviously it worked out well.

Discuss...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=BrianNY;3876194]These are great because i can swap the actual game for it on my dvr to take up less space. 3+ hours of HD eats it up quickly.

yes i like to keep as many games as i can for when i get the itch in the offseason.[/QUOTE]

LOL - I do the exact same thing every time the Jets get the NFL Replay game.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=IndianaJet;3877271]Is anyone watching this?

They just showed with sideline mikes the crucial 4th down Sanchez bootleg.

Maybe I'm being a little too critical here, but it was a little unsettling to me that it seemed like, in such a big spot, that Braylon talked Rex into going for it on 4th down and that Shotty didn't seem to have a play call in mind before the decision was made. Instead, T-Rich came over and started saying "Wayne Cutoff" "Wayne Cutoff" or something similar - which then led to Shotty making the call.

Maybe its just me though....obviously it worked out well.

Discuss...[/QUOTE]

Wow...even on maybe the best call of his career, there's a concern that Schotty didn't have a play call ready for a 4th down in the 3RD QUARTER when the HC could have chosen to settle for the FG.

I know you threw out the disclaimer that you might be a little too critical, but I'd have to say that you are. There's only a week in between games...it's not possible to have a play ready for every situation. Yeah, it's great that T-Rich may have suggested the ultimate play call, but it's the OC's job to run through the playbook (within 40 seconds, by the way) and make sure that the player's suggestion is the right one. Schotty did that - there's no reason to question the timeliness of the call.

Hell, the Jets could have called timeout on that play and it would have been reasonable. They didn't even have to do that. No story here.