Thread: The official "Jets 2010 scandal/TMZ/distraction tracking" thread

Jets Insider VIP

The official "Jets 2010 scandal/TMZ/distraction tracking" thread

Okay, so I got Braylon's DUI, Inez harassment, Favre/Sterger sexting, and now Rex's foot fetish sextape.

Oh, I'm excluding yesterday's lawsuit against Shaun Ellis for the snow throwing incident in 2008 in Seattle.

What else we got?

Sheesh!

:rolleyes:

It's now called 'footgate'.
    [url]http://deadspin.com/5715741/this-may-or-may-not-be-rex-ryans-wife-making-foot+fetish-videos?skyline=true&s=i[/url]

To each his own.

SAR broke the story. :D

All Pro
    Boy, how could you leave out Tripgate?

The new one, footgate, good lord, keep it private man, what the he** is that doing on you tube?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=VinnyTestaverde'sNiece;3875787]Boy, how could you leave out Tripgate?

The new one, footgate, good lord, keep it private man, what the he** is that doing on you tube?[/QUOTE]

Oh man, how did I forget that?

Braylon's DUI
    Inez Harassment
    Sal Alosi Tripgate
    Favre/Sterger Sexting
    Rex & Michelle's footgate

Veteran
    At least we win the week of the controversy

All League
    I was at first ready to simply dismiss Sean Ellis' "snowball" incident as a typical fan over reaction. However I saw a uTube shot of the incident and I have to say he COULD be in a little trouble here. Not from the league, because I think he already got fined or somehow admonished by the league when it happened. However if you get a chance to see it, you'll see what I mean.

I think the fan has some kind of case. In the shot you can see Ellis react to the fans throwing snowballs by picking up a huge block of snow. Its big and heavy enough that he has to bend his knees to get it up. Then he goes over to the stands and heaves into the first row.

It looked to me like the guy it hit tried to catch it, but it was heavy enough that weight of it just keeled him over backward into the next row of seats. I don't know if it was packed powder or frozen Ice, but when the guy caught it, it didn't break apart, so it was dense.

Again, Sean Ellis is probably my favorite Jet player now that Leon is gone, and I can somewhat understand why he responded, But the fact remaina, while fans can act like a$$holes, athletes have to be above retaliation. This is gong to cost him

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

[QUOTE=jetstream23;3875770]Okay, so I got Braylon's DUI, Inez harassment, Favre/Sterger sexting, and now Rex's foot fetish sextape.

Oh, I'm excluding yesterday's lawsuit against Shaun Ellis for the snow throwing incident in 2008 in Seattle.

What else we got?
    [/QUOTE]

- Sanchez Frankfurtergate

- The Revis Holdout

- Jets Secondary Cheeseburgergate

- Roscoe Dinergate

I'm pretty sure it will come out that Herman Edwards spent time with young boys in priesthood training. Just give it time.

SAR I

Jets Insider VIP
    Forgot this too

[IMG]http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2010/02/01/alg_rex_gestures.jpg[/IMG]

You look at all of these issues we have had, but the two biggest "problem players" coming into the season, Cromartie and Holmes have been outstanding citizens....

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=frankiepapa;3875980]You look at all of these issues we have had, but the two biggest "problem players" coming into the season, Cromartie and Holmes have been outstanding citizens....[/QUOTE]
    Give Cromartie another 9 months and we'll see.

There was also that fabricated pic of Sanchez in a dress. So we've got celeb fakes in the dossier as well.
    Last edited by fullblast; 12-22-2010 at 08:29 AM.

I would add the entirety of "Hard Knocks" to the list. Huge distraction that in no way helped the Jets prepare for the season. (But did help sell a few PSLs no doubt).

[QUOTE=Dcat;3876084]I would add the entirety of "Hard Knocks" to the list. Huge distraction that in no way helped the Jets prepare for the season. (But did help sell a few PSLs no doubt).[/QUOTE]

right, huge distraction, they lost 10-9 in their opening game, then won their next 5 games.