Thread: Terror Arrests? What Terror Arrests?

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Terror Arrests? What Terror Arrests?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9HEsaHNipY

The blind leading the blind....

But hey, I feel better knowing Janet Incompetento is protecting us "364" days a year.

Effin' imbeciles........

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by DeanPatsFan View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9HEsaHNipY

The blind leading the blind....

But hey, I feel better knowing Janet Incompetento is protecting us "364" days a year.

Effin' imbeciles........
    Dean, your an F'N racist! Only 10-15% of Moooslims are terrorists, supported by only 65% of the rest of the Moooslims, but they don't count. And leave poor Janet we don't need no stinking badges Nappy alone, please. She's got a couple of 13 girl scouts to strip search, she heard they may be carrying more then 4oz. of shampoo on a plane.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by acepepe View Post
    She's got a couple of 13 girl scouts to strip search, she heard they may be carrying more then 4oz. of shampoo on a plane.
    Yup. That just started now. No one was searched going on a plane before this wicked witch. This didn't happen in 2002:

http://www.rense.com/general28/airpo...enersorder.htm

And even if it did, it was probably because evil Janet got her hands on a time machine and traveled back in time to re-write history. She is so mean. Wah.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Yup. That just started now. No one was searched going on a plane before this wicked witch. This didn't happen in 2002:

http://www.rense.com/general28/airpo...enersorder.htm

And even if it did, it was probably because evil Janet got her hands on a time machine and traveled back in time to re-write history. She is so mean. Wah.
    You surprise me, no argument about her incompetence or the fact that 80% of mooslims ARE terrorist or support or endorse terrorism?

Hall Of Fame
    You surprise me, no argument about her incompetence or the fact that 80% of mooslims ARE terrorist or support or endorse terrorism?
    They're ALL incompetent...even the admin that made mothers drink their own breast milk.

And I'm not worried about "mooslims" as Jehovah Yahweh is going to come swooping down on his white horse with a sword for a tongue and will deliver us all from the hands of Satan's minions....

All League
    They're ALL incompetent...even the admin that made mothers drink their own breast milk.

And I'm not worried about "mooslims" as Jehovah Yahweh is going to come swooping down on his white horse with a sword for a tongue and will deliver us all from the hands of Satan's minions....
    You and Shotty need to get a new playbook

Hall Of Fame
    You and Shotty need to get a new playbook
    Nope. Actually organized religion needs a new play book. God isn't coming to save anyone...and mankind's belief in ancient magical sky wizards has done nothing but f*ck the world up for 10's of thousands of years.

Eliminate ALL religion. End of story.

All League
    Nope. Actually organized religion needs a new play book. God isn't coming to save anyone...and mankind's belief in ancient magical sky wizards has done nothing but f*ck the world up for 10's of thousands of years.

I leave it your hands, fly to Mecca and tell them.

Hall Of Fame
    I leave it your hands, fly to Mecca and tell them.
    I can't. The United States can't stop s*cking Saudi c*ck. The same country that funds terrorism like it's going out of style, is home to more terrorist training mosques than anywhere else in the world, the home of 95% of the 9/11 hijackers...we just keep sucking and sucking and sucking and sucking.

That's the home of Mecca.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Plenty of murdering, raping and pillaging done under religious banners, granted....but just ban religion and see what happens to this planet.

You think its merely the threat of jail keeping billions of half-tards from raping, pillaging, raping and murdering and raping on whims?

We' not long from being fargin apes, all of our technological pretense aside..

doing ape rapings. Lots of em.

rape rape rape

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Plenty of murdering, raping and pillaging done under religious banners, granted....but just ban religion and see what happens to this planet.

You think its merely the threat of jail keeping billions of half-tards from raping, pillaging, raping and murdering and raping on whims?

rape rape rape
    The amount of people who DON'T rape, pillage and murder because of religion is offset by people who rape, pillage and murder BECAUSE of religion.

It's a wash, I suppose.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post

rape rape rape
    In all seriousness, I think about that sometimes. How far are we really from planet of the Apes???? 200 years? A world where those who provide NOTHING take from the providers to the point where the providers vanish.