Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone else have that "feeling" that we will beat the Bears?

Does anyone else have that "feeling" that we will beat the Bears?

I don't know why, logic says we shouldn't but I just have this overwhelming feeling that we are going to win.

I pray that I'm right..It will make for an enjoyable week leading up to New Years. This week has been especially enjoyable with the JETS getting kudos while the Giants are getting killed by the press!!:D

to be honest with you, i dont think the bears are as good a team made out to be. I think we will win and wont even be close, but thats just me.

The Bears really have beat nobody good all year except the Eagles. They are overrated and we should beat them.

[QUOTE=LV2;3876045]The Bears really have beat nobody good all year except the Eagles. They are overrated and we should beat them.[/QUOTE]

Overrated and hasn't beaten anybody good..

Where have I heard that???

I certainly like the Bears playing on Monday Night, playing on that rock hard field in Minnisota in the cold. Little tougher for bodies to recover, I also like that they have clinched a playoff spot, and are basking in the the glow of a monday night win on national TV over a division rival.
    What I don't like is the Bears dominant pass rush (Peppers against Hunter), Cutlers ability to throw to TE's and 3rd, 4th receivers.
    Key Matchup : Weatherford vs. Hester:yes::yes:

Jets win, go on a roll!!!!!

All League
    I get the feeling that in order to win, the Defense or specials has to score another TD. :cool:

Well Vegas thinks so as the line dropped from Bears -2 1/2 to -1 . Even after they looked terrific on national tv

Banned
    The Bears defense is sh*tting their pants after they saw that 4th and 1 call by Schitthead. All is well.

Schottenheimer's offense might actually score 14 points in this one. :eek: Watch out!

:rolleyes:

Yes..The season started with the Pitt game..All wins now..

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=bman;3876158]Yes..The season started with the Pitt game..All wins now..[/QUOTE]

bman beat me to the punch

Pitt= W

Chi=W

Buff=W

KC, Jax or Indy=W

Pitt or Balt or NE= W

Pitt or Balt or NE = W

Atl or whoever in Dally = W

SEVEN GAME WINNING STREAK

PUT IT IN THE BOOKS

[QUOTE=sg3;3876168]bman beat me to the punch

Pitt= W

Chi=W

Buff=W

KC, Jax or Indy=W

Pitt or Balt or NE= W

Pitt or Balt or NE = W

Atl or whoever in Dally = W

SEVEN GAME WINNING STREAK

PUT IT IN THE BOOKS[/QUOTE]

Good.

This man gets it. :yes:

I'm feeling confident as well, less because of an analysis of the matchup but more because of Jets-franchise psychology.

Over the last decade or so, what tightens up the Jets is the prospect of missing the playoffs. Most of our egregious chokes are in December games where we face the prospect of missing the postseason (Miami this year, Atlanta last year, the whole month of December in 2008 and 2004).

Once we get the big win that kills the "collapse" narrative, we usually play with a "house money" attitude. (Cincy, Cincy and SD last year, WC game in 2004, etc...)

I don't know why that is, but it is. I expect us to play very well from here on out.

[QUOTE=John_0515;3876177]Good.

This man gets it. :yes:[/QUOTE]

ummmm...his prediction record is not exactly stellar. Betting the "opposite" would have you wayyyyyyyyy ahead this year.

All League
    [QUOTE=Rich Caster;3876123]Jets win, go on a roll!!!!![/QUOTE]

+1 Two big wins on the road against top teams in hostile enviorments is just what we need to build some momentum and get us to peak at the right moment! :yes:

Once again, I don't think so.

the Jets need to win to make the playoffs, the Bears need to win 2 to get a better seed.

Jets motivation > Bears motivation, they will win.

[QUOTE=GronkWelkhead;3876325]ummmm...his prediction record is not exactly stellar. Betting the "opposite" would have you wayyyyyyyyy ahead this year.[/QUOTE]

He's predicted 10 wins to 4 losses...

Not shabby...

[QUOTE=Revi$_I$l@nd;3876380]He's predicted 10 wins to 4 losses...

Not shabby...[/QUOTE]

Right, and like everything else from Skippy, that's a moving target....

[QUOTE=sg3;3855352][B]12-4 at least [/B]

phins and bills -- in the bag

the cutlers win number 3

good chance to run the table, actually and maybe still win the division if the Packers and some others can give us some help[/QUOTE]

Rookie
    Bears already secured thier division. We will win.