Thread: Lets do it!

All League

Lets do it!

Two Jets wins and two Pats* losses and....

we win the division!!! (and get a bye)

Lets do it!!! I know I'm ready.:)

Are you?

Jets Insider VIP
    we are only ONE Brady head ripped from one Brady neck from it happening too

LORD HEAR OUR PRAYER

All League
    [QUOTE=sg3;3876288]we are only ONE Brady head ripped from one Brady neck from it happening too

LORD HEAR OUR PRAYER[/QUOTE]

That's not quite how I wanted it to happen..... but I'll take it, I guess?

Not happening. We're going to have to go the '07 Giants route if we're going to win the Super Bowl. Additionally, I don't want this team to have a bye week.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=sg3;3876288]we are only ONE Brady head ripped from one Brady neck from it happening too

Hear your prayer since I'm not a tool and don't hope anyone gets injured. It's bad karma

[QUOTE=JB1089;3876306]Not happening. We're going to have to go the '07 Giants route if we're going to win the Super Bowl. Additionally, I don't want this team to have a bye week.[/QUOTE]

Not only do I not want them to have a bye, I don't want them to have a home game.

All League
    [QUOTE=JB1089;3876306]Not happening. We're going to have to go the '07 Giants route if we're going to win the Super Bowl. Additionally, I don't want this team to have a bye week.[/QUOTE]

Probably not... but you'ld rather have to win 3 road playoff games, than 2 home ones after a week of rest?

So then, you don't think the Jets can beat Brady and the Pats with talent?

Seems about right.

[QUOTE=GronkWelkhead;3876319]So then, you don't think the Jets can beat Brady and the Pats with talent?

Seems about right.[/QUOTE]

No, The Jets can't beat Brady RIGHT NOW. They can beat him, but not at this period when Brady is playing out of his mind, even by his standards.

For arguments sake, lets say Jets win, Pats lose this week. Do you really think the Phins would put out any effort to beat the Pats, knowing that if they did we would win the division and get the #1 seed. Their hatred for our team is at an all time high.

[QUOTE=kdelgado;3876310]Hear your prayer since I'm not a tool and don't hope anyone gets injured. It's bad karma[/QUOTE]

There's no such thing as karma. If there was the cheating scumbags in New England would never win another game.

Veteran
    [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbpccXp6Swo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbpccXp6Swo[/URL]

Joe says "LETS DO IT!!!"

[QUOTE=fivewide;3876889]For arguments sake, lets say Jets win, Pats lose this week. Do you really think the Phins would put out any effort to beat the Pats, knowing that if they did we would win the division and get the #1 seed. Their hatred for our team is at an all time high.[/QUOTE]

That's true.

The Dolphins and Pats are in bed together.

All League
    Does Bernard Pollard play for Buffalo? Damn, doesn't look like it. Oh well, time to play for the Wild Card.

All League
    [QUOTE=Roger Vick;3876958]That's true.

The Dolphins and Pats are in bed together.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I heard Brady's bangin the Fish's Tight End.