Thread: Football Gameplan's Week 16 Preview Video - Jets vs Bears

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like

Football Gameplan's Week 16 Preview Video - Jets vs Bears

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoymNACtznI"]Jets vs Bears Video Preview[/URL]

Good Morning Jets Fans!! Good Luck this Week!

Em

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good analysis, Emory. Run game will spell out victory in this one.

I'd also like to say that your production values in these videos has certainly improved since you first began. If I had any advice, it would be to use a bit more lighting. The tv screen in the back is doing most of your illuminating. A little overhead lighting would help.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=freestater;3877553]Good analysis, Emory. Run game will spell out victory in this one.

I'd also like to say that your production values in these videos has certainly improved since you first began. If I had any advice, it would be to use a bit more lighting. The tv screen in the back is doing most of your illuminating. A little overhead lighting would help.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Freestater!! I appreciate that feedback!! I do agree with you about the lighting...watching some of my vids I notice the contrast when some logos appear in the background.. I'm working on getting an improved studio.. I do have the capabilities, its the time thing that sorta cripples me from really blowing this thing outta the water..

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=EmDiggy;3877468][URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoymNACtznI"]Jets vs Bears Video Preview[/URL]

Good Morning Jets Fans!! Good Luck this Week!

Em[/QUOTE]

I like this man. I for one didn't notice anything with the lighting I wish more people tried stuff like this not just for football but for other sports and other avenues as well. I actually like how the set was put together. For something that you posted on the internet yourself it looks very professional. I think you had GREAT analytical points here but you rushed a lot of your words. I think you need to just sit and be patient and obviously the more you do it the more comfortable you get with it. Just giving you some constructive criticism. You should try and be a bit more patient while you are speaking and don't try and rush your words. I don't know if you can change this cause it feels natural but when you say "guys" it just doesn't fit. I don't know if you are directing it at the fans watching or the players directly. I think you should direct everything at the fans watching or just say "so what the bears defense wants to do" or "what the Jets offensive line wants to do" ... rather than say "guys" ... man if you did this it would greatly improve the quality in my opinion. I give this a solid 7 overall because you obviously know what you're talking about but it can easily be a 10 the more you get comfortable with it. Please I hope you take my response as criticism and nothing else. I'm really hoping you continue with this and go on to bigger things. good luck and keep em coming. do some during the week after the games too ... peace