Thread: Medenhall's Week 15 Stats Adjusted

All League

Medenhall's Week 15 Stats Adjusted

Medenhall's Week 15 Stats were adjusted from 100 yds to 99 yds according to my fantasy page.

[QUOTE=JetBidi;3878552]Medenhall's Week 15 Stats were adjusted from 100 yds to 99 yds according to my fantasy page.[/QUOTE]

[b]ARE YOU SERIOUS???[/b]

Does that mean that the Jets DID NOT allow a 100-yard-rusher in the Steeler game after all? :eek:

Did they take the TD away? Because that supposed first down should not have happened, the next play the Jets sacked Ben that would have made it 4th down.

Jets Insider VIP
    Our streak lives!

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=JetBidi;3878552]Medenhall's Week 15 Stats were adjusted from 100 yds to 99 yds according to my fantasy page.[/QUOTE]

Wow. Rex was right when he said he thought Mendenhall was short by a foot!

[SIZE="1"](couldn't resist. I'm sorry. I really am.)[/SIZE]

So what it means is that the Jets' streak of not having allowed a 100-yard rusher this season still is intact!!! :eek:

WOOOOOOOOT!!!! Our RUN D STILL KICKS ASS!!

[QUOTE=Vin;3878568]So what it means is that the Jets' streak of not having allowed a 100-yard rusher this season still is intact!!! :eek:

WOOOOOOOOT!!!! Our RUN D STILL KICKS ASS!![/QUOTE]

goes back to last season

[QUOTE=Darth Vader;3878573]goes back to last season[/QUOTE]

didn't "Pocket Hercules" have a 100-yarder against the Jets last season, though?

[QUOTE=Ray Ray19;3878558]Did they take the TD away? Because that supposed first down should not have happened, the next play the Jets sacked Ben that would have made it 4th down.[/QUOTE]

I agree

[QUOTE=Ray Ray19;3878558]Did they take the TD away? Because that supposed first down should not have happened, the next play the Jets sacked Ben that would have made it 4th down.[/QUOTE]

That's a very valid point. The score then should be 22-10. JETS DOMINATE!! :D