View Poll Results: Biggest Difference Maker this Sunday for the Jets against the Bears?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • Holmes

2 4.35%
  • Braylon

10 21.74%
  • Keller

10 21.74%
  • Cotchery

1 2.17%
  • Revis

10 21.74%
  • Cromartie

3 6.52%
  • Jay Cutler (heh...)

10 21.74%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who will be the Biggest Difference Maker against Chicago this sunday?

Who will be the Biggest Difference Maker against Chicago this sunday?

Last week, it was Braylon coming on like Gangbusters.

Who will it be this week? :)

My vote is Holmes. :yes:
    Last edited by Vin; 12-24-2010 at 01:36 AM.

Bewildered Beast
    Dwight Lowery and Marquis Cole.

Lowery.

Veteran
    North Shore of Long Island. East Setauket
    i think its gonna be Crow him and revis will play a big role in disrupting the pass game...if they get after cutler early and pick him off early than it will mess with cutler for the rest of the game and will allow use to get on O and run the ball and eat clock or just score points from the D side.

Veteran
    Revis

Cutler is just arrogant enough to try to beat Revis, just to proove that he can.

only thing is, he can't.

All League
    Revis gets his first pick of the season. Difference maker.

He makes the difference even when he doesn't make picks. Sucks that he's getting more of the Asomugha treatment this year though.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=The Turk;3878605]Revis

Cutler is just stupid enough to try to beat Revis, just to prove that he can.

only thing is, he can't.[/QUOTE]

... fixed ...

... + 2 :yes: ...

l_j_r

Cutler will single-handedly lose this game for the Bears.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    No one, we win this as a complete team or lose.

All Pro
    Sanchez?

Veteran
    [QUOTE=The Turk;3878605]Revis

Cutler is just arrogant enough to try to beat Revis, just to proove that he can.

only thing is, he can't.[/QUOTE]

Correct, Bears recievers are average at best. In living up here, it's a homer mentality and think Johnny Knox is the reincarnation of Lyn Swan.

Michelle Ryan and her 10 little helpers! :D

IMO, the most important players to our ultimate success this weekend should be LT and Shonn Greene. If we can run the football, we won't need to rely as heavily on our injured QB. We can have long, time consuming drives that will ultimately result in scores and will keep Jay Cutler and the Bears quick strike offense off the field.

On defense, I believe the person to watch for is Dwight Lowery. Can he do as good of a job as he did last weekend? He was miles better running the defense and in coverage than Eric Smith was for us. If Lowery is on top of his game, our defense will dominate and probably pave the way for a tough fought victory.

This wasn't a poll option somehow, but the answer is ME since I will be there. If the Jets are losing, I will be screaming at them right behind the bench and it won't be pretty (I can assure you). If the offense isn't doing anything, look out.

[QUOTE=Roger Vick;3878648]Cutler will single-handedly lose this game for the Bears.[/QUOTE]

+1

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=escamoter2;3878958]This wasn't a poll option somehow, but the answer is ME since I will be there. If the Jets are losing, I will be screaming at them right behind the bench and it won't be pretty (I can assure you). If the offense isn't doing anything, look out.[/QUOTE]

Excellent. A JI Quality Assurance Officer on site.

Give 'em hell, escamotor2. :jets17

Veteran
    Brad Smith maybe? He's a game changer, is he not?

Revis and the DB crew.

Schitty will be back in the fan doghouse he never really left this week....unless the run game has a good Sunday.

Cutler.

If he plays like he's played the majority of this season, we're in for a close game that will probably go the way of the Bears. If he reverts back to the Cutler of '06-'09 against Darrelle Revis, Antonio Cromartie and a Rex Ryan coached defense, which I think he will, I think we'll be able to win this one going away by 10. Then again, when has it been easy for this team all season?

Cutler is gonna challange Revis and pay the price.

All League
    If we're going to win this game we need our offensive tackles to play one hell of a game. Chicago's pass rush is no joke and we haven't been pass blocking for crap...and if we're going to run every first down we need our line to help us get more than 1-2 yards or else we're gonna see a ton of 3rd and 6-9. My vote is for the O-line.