Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GOOD NEWS FOR JETS- MJD OUT vs SKINS

Veteran

GOOD NEWS FOR JETS- MJD OUT vs SKINS

[URL="http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81d2939b/article/jags-jonesdrew-out-vs-redskins-barring-quick-recovery?module=HP_headlines"]http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81d2939b/article/jags-jonesdrew-out-vs-redskins-barring-quick-recovery?module=HP_headlines[/URL]

:cool4::rockon::rocky::shakeass::shine:

I'd prefer to pay the Jags instead of the Colts in the Playoffs.

^ Me, too. If anything, this is WORSE news.

[QUOTE=VERMONT JET;3878984][URL="http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81d2939b/article/jags-jonesdrew-out-vs-redskins-barring-quick-recovery?module=HP_headlines"]http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81d2939b/article/jags-jonesdrew-out-vs-redskins-barring-quick-recovery?module=HP_headlines[/URL]

:cool4::rockon::rocky::shakeass::shine:[/QUOTE]

good for the Colts = bad for the Jets

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

AFAIK, the jags are the only team that best us in a 2-way tie right now, so a jags loss is good for us if we lose Sunday.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

The Skins are terrible. They're still losing.

[QUOTE=isired;3878996]AFAIK, the jags are the only team that best us in a 2-way tie right now, so a jags loss is good for us if we lose Sunday.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

this is bad news. Yeah a 2-way tie. The Jets are going to win one of their last 2 and even if they don't they most-likely still make the playoffs. Yessss, now we get to go into INDY and face one of the best QB's of all time!!

Jets Insider VIP
    There's no way the Jags are winning the division.

And the Jets won't play the Colts unless the Jets move to the 5th seed or the Colts move to the 3rd.

As it sits now, the Jets are playing either the Chiefs or the Chargers.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=isired;3878996]AFAIK, the jags are the only team that best us in a 2-way tie right now, so a jags loss is good for us if we lose Sunday.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

No more backing into the playoffs! Lets beat Chicago and earn our way. I do not care who we play in the playoffs. We can beat the Colts as well as the Jags. MJD gives us a hard time though and so does Manning. We must play like JETS and crush either of them!

Remember. Indy has a tiebreaker over KC, so if KC loses a game (Tenn., Oak.) and is tied with Indy, we play KC.

Also, Indy has to go to Oakland, which, in normal circumstances would be a walk in the park, but not this year.

Edit: Don't pay any attention to this. 3rd seed plays 6. never mind

once we're in i'll worry about matchups. until that happens i'm rooting against jags, colts, sd, kc, balt, pitt and ne.

[QUOTE=nycuse;3879293]once we're in i'll worry about matchups. until that happens i'm rooting against jags, colts, sd, kc, balt, pitt and ne.[/QUOTE]

And Chicago. ;)

[QUOTE=nycuse;3879293]once we're in i'll worry about matchups. until that happens i'm rooting against jags, colts, sd, kc, balt, pitt and ne.[/QUOTE]

Root for KC and SD

It increases our chances of getting into the playoffs, we would need one of them to get into a 3 way tie should JAX and IND win out

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    This is almost a U-haul game for the Skins.

the guy i am playing in fantasy is starting Gerrard..hope this causes him some issues.

This isn't good news to me. I'd much rather see the Jaguars win the AFC South instead of the Colts.

If we don't win one of our last two games, IMO, we don't deserve the playoffs, so I don't care about that whole "if Jacksonville loses one of their last two we clinch, too" thing.

Go Jaguars.

[QUOTE=124;3879319]This isn't good news to me. I'd much rather see the Jaguars win the AFC South instead of the Colts.

If we don't win one of our last two games, IMO, we don't deserve the playoffs, so I don't care about that whole "if Jacksonville loses one of their last two we clinch, too" thing.

Go Jaguars.[/QUOTE]

dont worry....we drafted kyle wilson to help shut down peyton manning

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Kentucky Jet;3879012]No more backing into the playoffs! Lets beat Chicago and earn our way. I do not care who we play in the playoffs. We can beat the Colts as well as the Jags. MJD gives us a hard time though and so does Manning. We must play like JETS and crush either of them![/QUOTE]

^ THIS :yes:

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Kentucky Jet;3879012]No more backing into the playoffs! Lets beat Chicago and earn our way. I do not care who we play in the playoffs. We can beat the Colts as well as the Jags. MJD gives us a hard time though and so does Manning. We must play like JETS and crush either of them![/QUOTE]

+1 I agree with Jolly old Saint Nick..;)

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE]dont worry....we drafted kyle wilson to help shut down peyton manning[/QUOTE]

hahahahahahaha. Classic. Kyle wilson will turn it around. But right now, hes in over his head. I thi k we will see major improvement in year 2. In tue meantime, get cole in there more.