Thread: Merry Christmas and count your blessings

Merry Christmas and count your blessings

I remember when I was in the Air Force Christmas was a very lonely time. However we were buddies and became closer and helped each other a lot. Remember the troops who are far away from home because their country sent them there. Cherish every moment with family...

[QUOTE=rmeyer52;3879090]I remember when I was in the Air Force Christmas was a very lonely time. However we were buddies and became closer and helped each other a lot. Remember the troops who are far away from home because their country sent them there. Cherish every moment with family...[/QUOTE]

May God bless and protect our troops.

Counting ones blessings is allways a good idea, thanks!!

Jets Insider VIP
    even better for our troops

get them the F out of those two s-holes in which they are stuck trying to fight unwinnable wars against unfindable enemies

bring them home

A great holiday to all of them, though... I remember my Christmas in Pleiku, VN -- not all that much fun

All Pro
    [QUOTE=rmeyer52;3879090]I remember when I was in the Air Force Christmas was a very lonely time. However we were buddies and became closer and helped each other a lot. Remember the troops who are far away from home because their country sent them there. Cherish every moment with family...[/QUOTE]

Yeah! merry christmas! I remember when I was the loneliest person in the world because clause didnt pay me any visit, didn't bring me anything, nothing ay all. Now I have my family I love them and they love me.

Man forget Santa clause! Merry Christmas Jesus! Thanks for everything.

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

[QUOTE=TechJet;3879183]Yeah! merry christmas! I remember when I was the loneliest person in the world because clause didnt pay me any visit, didn't bring me anything, nothing ay all. Now I have my family I love them and they love me. Man forget Santa clause! Merry Christmas Jesus! Thanks for everything.[/QUOTE]

Word Dawg.

God bless our loved ones, families, friends, fellow posters on JI and hell, even our NY Jet players in giving us all a gift that can't be bought.

Hope.

Here's hoping for world peace, good will amongst men & that the NY Jets can finally Get To The Altar. Get The Ring.

Merry Christmas Everybody. Enjoy.

[URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MwrNBB9l2E&feature=player_detailpage[/URL]
    Last edited by Limolady; 12-25-2010 at 11:50 AM.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=sg3;3879173]even better for our troops

get them the F out of those two s-holes in which they are stuck trying to fight unwinnable wars against unfindable enemies

bring them home

A great holiday to all of them, though... I remember my Christmas in Pleiku, VN -- not all that much fun[/QUOTE]

Best damn sg3 post ever !

Happy Christmas Everybody including our vets like sg3 . . . yes Happy Christmas to even Pats Fans and ex-Pats like those banned, Tx, FF2 . . .

We are going to defeat (nod to Mrs Ryan)those damn Bears on Sunday !