Thread: will they show the jets game in MA?

will they show the jets game in MA?

I was under the impression tgsr if the pats play at 1 no game will be shown at 1 on fox regardless of who has the double header

[QUOTE=Chupa;3879562]I was under the impression tgsr if the pats play at 1 no game will be shown at 1 on fox regardless of who has the double header[/QUOTE]

Jets are on CBS today..The away team has the network coverage

i dont know about mass, but i'm in new hampshire at the in-laws and have to go to a bar to watch the game. i'd assume that mass is the same as nh, but who knows.

For future reference

[url]http://the506.com/sports/?tag=2010-week-16[/url]

Anybody know a decent bar in Manchester, New Hampshire to watch the jet game. i realize that i'm in hostile territory, but still need to watch it. I've heard good things about a bar called "Jillians"

Veteran
    [QUOTE=Astoria;3879570]For future reference

[url]http://the506.com/sports/?tag=2010-week-16[/url][/QUOTE]

Only thing I hate bout Livin in RI. Too many Patsies:steamin:

[QUOTE=nycuse;3879579]Anybody know a decent bar in Manchester, New Hampshire to watch the jet game. i realize that i'm in hostile territory, but still need to watch it. I've heard good things about a bar called "Jillians"[/QUOTE]

I don't think they even have cable in NH yet. You're screwed.

I'm on the 1050espnradio.com audio feed right now in Boston. Anyone know if this is going to cut out when the game starts?

[QUOTE=BaysideSteve;3879693]I'm on the 1050espnradio.com audio feed right now in Boston. Anyone know if this is going to cut out when the game starts?[/QUOTE]

Yes, it is.

If you want to listen to the official game radio broadcast on the internet, you have to register on NFL.com. Not sure what it costs. You might be able to get the rest of the season for a couple of bucks.