Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24

Thread: Jags lose - Jets in

  1. #1
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    26,412

    Jags lose - Jets in

    Aside from us doing whatever it is to make the playoffs, if the Jaguars lose to the Redskins today, we're in.

    EVERYONE ROOT FOR THE SKINS!

  2. #2
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    4,128
    If the Colts lose we're in as well. I wouldn't put it past Oakland to get that done.

    In any case, hopefully we can take care of our own business in Chitown.

  3. #3
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    22,792
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    Aside from us doing whatever it is to make the playoffs, if the Jaguars lose to the Redskins today, we're in.

    EVERYONE ROOT FOR THE SKINS!
    Jags or Colts lose or tie and Jets are in regardless what Jets do

  4. #4
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,393
    you root for the jags to win, you dont want to go to indi...

  5. #5
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    3,144
    **** that.

    Go Jags and Raiders.

  6. #6
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    11,426
    WHO CARES?????????????


    JUST WIN THIS GAME AND GET IN, PERIOD.


    Looking for help to get in the playoffs is so not this Jets team. We, as fans, shouldn't settle for rooting for other teams to win/lose for us to get in.

    Now if we lose, then you can start scoreboard watching....but I'm going to be positive in thinking that the Jets will find a way to leave Soldier Field with a Win.

  7. #7
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    3,144
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    WHO CARES?????????????


    JUST WIN THIS GAME AND GET IN, PERIOD.


    Looking for help to get in the playoffs is so not this Jets team. We, as fans, shouldn't settle for rooting for other teams to win/lose for us to get in.

    Now if we lose, then you can start scoreboard watching....but I'm going to be positive in thinking that the Jets will find a way to leave Soldier Field with a Win.
    I just want to get in. It's a given that we want the Jets going into the playoffs hot at 12-4.

  8. #8
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    2,841
    GOOOOOOO RAAAAAAYYYDAAAAS

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    9,511
    Let's back in to the playoffs! Yay!

  10. #10
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    4,128
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Vick View Post
    Let's back in to the playoffs! Yay!
    The Steelers backed into the playoffs last week. Bunch of chumps.

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    9,511
    Only two teams you should be rooting for today: Jets and Bills.

  12. #12
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    2,841
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Vick View Post
    Only two teams you should be rooting for today: Jets and Bills.
    AND RAYDAS

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    9,511
    Quote Originally Posted by JamaicanJetFan View Post
    AND RAYDAS
    Nope. Raiders suck.

  14. #14
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    11,426
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Vick View Post
    Let's back in to the playoffs! Yay!





    My sentiments exactly, Roger.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Vick View Post
    Nope. Raiders suck.
    Nope Roger Vick's career sucked.

  16. #16
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    26,412
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Vick View Post
    Only two teams you should be rooting for today: Jets and Bills.
    I want to win our way into the playoffs too. Just saying that we're in if the stupid Jaguars lose.

    So stupid!

  17. #17
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,209
    Root for Cleveland

  18. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    3,273
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Jags or Colts lose or tie and Jets are in regardless what Jets do

    "'LET'S BACK IN!... LETS BACK IN!... LET"S BACK IN!"

  19. #19
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    26,412
    Quote Originally Posted by GronkWelkhead View Post
    "'LET'S BACK IN!... LETS BACK IN!... LET"S BACK IN!"
    Brady's not gay! Brady's not gay! Brady's not gay!

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Vick View Post
    Only two teams you should be rooting for today: Jets and Bills.
    can you IMAGINE if Buffalo beats NE and the Jets win today...the roof will blow off this place...

    Buffalo ALWAYS plays NE tough but always seem to fall short...they've been playing well recently, maybe this is day for Buffalo.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us