Thread: Brady or Vick?

Brady or Vick?

Please, how is this even a discussion? Brady by a mile -- this reminds me of McNair and Manning..I believe it was '03 tied for the league mvp even though manning's colts beat mcnair's titans twice and won the division..brady by a longshot...is the media really this dumb? or are we?

Vick.

[QUOTE=Roger Vick;3879638]Vick.[/QUOTE]

! No bias Im sure :cool:

There are only two types of people in this world:

Those who would vote for Michael Vick for league MVP, and racists.

[QUOTE=Roger Vick;3879643]There are only two types of people in this world:

Those who would vote for Michael Vick for league MVP, and racists.[/QUOTE]

hahaha touche!

Vick hasn't played every game and the Eagles have won with Kolb in there. It's a close race, but it has to be Brady. That is a young, developing defense, and an offense that has transitioned on the fly (Moss, Faulk out - Branch, Woodhead in) while maintaining dominance solely because Brady has been unreal. I hate him, but he's the MVP.

Brady or Vick?

How about NEITHER?

How about Not even voting for someone who killed Dogs(Vick) and someone who has sex with a dog(Brady)? :P

I'm actually surprised that Matt Ryan is being ignored here.

Board Moderator
    I would vote Vick.

However, as far as who has done more with less, Brady definitely takes the cake.

Eagles have Jackson, Maclin and McCoy surrounding Vick. That's an immense talent pool.

Who's Brady had all season? Hernandez? Gronkowski? Green-Ellis? Woodhead?

Who?

Still gonna vote for Vick.

(I have a dog btw :))

[QUOTE=Ha Ha Ha;3879651]I would vote Vick.

However, as far as who has done more with less, Brady definitely takes the cake.

Eagles have Jackson, Maclin and McCoy surrounding Vick. That's an immense talent pool.

Who?

(I have a dog btw :))[/QUOTE]

good points and nice quote! Jefferson was surely ahead of his time. I know we're Jet fans and F the Pats but you have to admire what that QB who shall not be named has done this year. Simply remarkable....also..enough about Donovan McNabb..can we stop with this guy...when was he ever an 'elite' QB? Did I miss it?? His career highlight is blowing chunks in the biggest game of his life...nice!

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Ha Ha Ha;3879651]I would vote Vick.

Who?

(I have a dog btw :))[/QUOTE]

You make a very good case for Brady there, so I can see why you'd vote for Vick.

:rolleyes:

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Vin;3879649]Brady or Vick?

I'm actually surprised that Matt Ryan is being ignored here.[/QUOTE]

They'll go to and win the SB, and no one will notice.

Board Moderator
    [QUOTE=VinnyTestaverde'sNiece;3879659]You make a very good case for Brady there, so I can see why you'd vote for Vick.

:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

I picked him up on waivers in my fantasy league in Week 1.

I'm in my league championship this weekend thanks to Vick.

Gotta go with my dooooog!

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Ha Ha Ha;3879663]I picked him up on waivers in my fantasy league in Week 1.

I'm in my league championship this weekend thanks to Vick.

Gotta go with my dooooog![/QUOTE]

If you're voting for him for Fantasy MVP, then that makes sense.

All League
    The key element that SHOULD be considered in this debate is who is the MOST VALUABLE to his team. I don't think there is a question that Vick the most individually impactful offensive player in the league. If the award was "Offensive Player of the Year", then I would vote for Vick.

BUT its the MVP award, and clearly Brady is the most Valuable player to his team. Its that simple

[QUOTE=VinnyTestaverde'sNiece;3879661]They'll go to and win the SB, and no one will notice.[/QUOTE]

Just like how the NHL NJ Devils did back in the day. Win the Cup and nobody knows about it nor cares. :D

[QUOTE=patsfanken;3879668]The key element that SHOULD be considered in this debate is who is the MOST VALUABLE to his team. I don't think there is a question that Vick the most individually impactful offensive player in the league. If the award was "Offensive Player of the Year", then I would vote for Vick.

BUT its the MVP award, and clearly Brady is the most Valuable player to his team. Its that simple[/QUOTE]

It's the most valuable player in the league, not the player who is most valuable to his particular team. Brady might be the Patriots MVP, but Vick is the league MVP.

It's that simple.

[QUOTE=patsfanken;3879668]The key element that SHOULD be considered in this debate is who is the MOST VALUABLE to his team. I don't think there is a question that Vick the most individually impactful offensive player in the league. If the award was "Offensive Player of the Year", then I would vote for Vick.

BUT its the MVP award, and clearly Brady is the most Valuable player to his team. Its that simple[/QUOTE]

Yeah Brady is MVP by a long shot. Can't ignore that the Eagles Offense was pretty good with Kolb in there too when talking about MVP.

All Pro
    If there was any year where there should be co MVP's it's this year. Both guys are the main reason for their teams success. I give a VERY slight edge to Vick.