Thread: I Can't Believe I'm Gonna Say This...

I Can't Believe I'm Gonna Say This...

But kudos to Schotty so far...

He has made some adjustments last week and is calling what I think is a great game so far here...

AND the players are executing very well...

If this guys gonna take non stop **** it's only fair to give him props when he does well...

Keep it up...

All Pro
    Maybe he got Volume II for Christmas.

All League
    Quick, easy passes to our stud play-making receivers. What a novel ****ing idea.

[QUOTE=MCBNY;3880510]Quick, easy passes to our stud play-making receivers. What a novel ****ing idea.[/QUOTE]

haha very true...

but the fact is he's calling the quick easy passes rather then the complicated 30 word plays

He finally adjusted and welcomed the short passing game back into the offense. The result is quick decisions for Sanchez and the superior talent of our receivers making plays after the catch.

Calling a great game today.

[QUOTE=fullblast;3880515]He finally adjusted and welcomed the short passing game back into the offense. The result is quick decisions for Sanchez and the superior talent of our receivers making plays after the catch.

Calling a great game today.[/QUOTE]

Could be Sanchez making quick decisions is the reason the short passing game is working?

Hall Of Fame
    When there are 9 guys in the box ...it doesnt take a genius to call a quick slant.

[QUOTE=Winstonbiggs;3880520]Could be Sanchez making quick decisions is the reason the short passing game is working?[/QUOTE]

thing is he's able to make a quick decision because he's got hot reads...

there is less thinking involved for him hence more decisive throws

Schotty is doing well today.

We're moving the ball in large chunks.

We're getting good traction in this clumpy cow pasture, and multiple guys open.

Jets have an excellent chance to take this one.

ok hold the presses....

that 4th down cuteness had schotty written all over it

[QUOTE=TurkJetFan;3880489]But kudos to Schotty so far...

He has made some adjustments last week and is calling what I think is a great game so far here...

If this guys gonna take non stop **** it's only fair to give him props when he does well...

Keep it up...[/QUOTE]

You spoke way too soon. The coaches still find a way to f()ck it up. Wow just wow!!!

All League
    [QUOTE=TurkJetFan;3880489]But kudos to Schotty so far...

Keep it up...[/QUOTE]

don't be fooled. Even the worst of them can have a lucky day

Are you kidding? He came up conservative again in the 2nd half.

**** Schotty, I hope he gets pulled from here. I don't care if YOU are the O coordinator. I hate that guy.

Veteran
    Knoxville, TN, but originally from NW Mass.
    [QUOTE=John_0515;3881360]Are you kidding? He came up conservative again in the 2nd half.

**** Schotty, I hope he gets pulled from here. I don't care if YOU are the O coordinator. I hate that guy.[/QUOTE]

He seems dead set to run LT, mostly up the middle on 1st downs, with no effect. And he's been doing it for weeks.