Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: THE OFFICIAL DREW COLEMAN SUCKS PLEASE GET HIM OFF MY TV THREAD

Veteran

THE OFFICIAL DREW COLEMAN SUCKS PLEASE GET HIM OFF MY TV THREAD

He gave up 2 TDs already to day... Give the rookie a chance. correction one td the other was lowery. but still

Coleman blows but soon does lowery that pick he had a 12 yr old could have made

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=BIRDMAN1;3880747]Coleman blows but soon does lowery that pick he had a 12 yr old could have made[/QUOTE]

Post less.

We don't have anyone else. After Revis and Cro the talent level drops off big time. That's why Cutler is looking away from them. He's looking at one receiver and still makes the throw.
    Last edited by srobjets; 12-26-2010 at 04:09 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Don't know why the Jets re-signed Coleman. They couldn't find another corner to plug in? Oh wait, they drafted Wilson. How did that turn out?

Rookie
    The lack of a pass rush is the problem. Number 3 and 4 cornerbacks on any team do not stop receivers one on one in this league.

Banned
    [QUOTE=sandz;3880738]He gave up 2 TDs already to day... Give the rookie a chance. correction one td the other was lowery. but still[/QUOTE]

cro gave 2 in one quarter

Kyle Wilsons slower than hoped development has hurt the Jets. Our top two cb's are as good as any but like last year, after that we are in trouble.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=jrochwa;3880902]The lack of a pass rush is the problem. Number 3 and 4 cornerbacks on any team do not stop receivers one on one in this league.[/QUOTE]

+1000000000

No team's nickel cornerback is going to consistently make positive plays.

[QUOTE=njherdfan;3881476]+1000000000

No team's nickel cornerback is going to consistently make positive plays.[/QUOTE]

agreed. cutler could have eaten a sandwich back there. i really hope it was the footings fault...

All Pro
    [QUOTE=njherdfan;3881476]+1000000000

No team's nickel cornerback is going to consistently make positive plays.[/QUOTE]

Precisely. Coleman is a perfectly good #3 or #4 CB. He's not Darrelle Revis - if he was he wouldn't be a #3 or #4 and we'd be paying him $10M a year, not $750k.

Coleman has made a number of good plays this year, but people only remember the times he gets beat.

i understand that nickel corners arent the most positive playmaking players, drew coleman is horrible...he has long been known as a horrible cover guy...he has improved a little this year but this kyle wilson must SUCK because this guy can't seem to get on the field....:confused:

[QUOTE=mrcoops;3881499][B]Precisely. Coleman is a perfectly good #3[/B] or #4 CB. He's not Darrelle Revis - if he was he wouldn't be a #3 or #4 and we'd be paying him $10M a year, not $750k.

Coleman has made a number of good plays this year, but people only remember the times he gets beat.[/QUOTE]

No. Coleman is terrible..if we drop him he won't even get picked up.

Most teams have at least 3 serviceable corners.

And especially in our defense where theres so much pressure on the CB to cover 1 on 1.
    Last edited by New Jerzey Jet; 12-26-2010 at 05:48 PM.

Coleman's nick name

DRUM- cause everyone beats him!

Really the problem is depth on defense- in spite of season ending injuries to Leonard and Jenkins, and the injury plague on Inhjedigbo (whatever) and Smith. Jet's D is still decent; not good enough to take you beyond one game in the playoffs ( which we backed into), but good enough to play every team ( save one). Losses were pretty much all close, but too many wins were also close. Should be an interesting off season with FA and draft.
    Answer to beating F**king Brady - take a penalty and break his god damned leg!;);)

Bring back Ray Mikens as the nickle.

How about Donald Strickland?

There were alot of people on this board who wanted the jets to draft a CB and not one person mentioned Wilson. just saying..:rolleyes: i wanted the jets to draft about 10 other guys bf KW..:zzz:

[QUOTE=jeT.MAC;3883681]There were alot of people on this board who wanted the jets to draft a CB and not one person mentioned Wilson. just saying..:rolleyes: i wanted the jets to draft about 10 other guys bf KW..:zzz:[/QUOTE]

Really? I recall almost every mock draft to have Wilson long gone before the Jets drafted him.

Maybe you are a draft guru, but I don't think anyone thought Wilson would even be around at 29.

[QUOTE=jeT.MAC;3883681]There were alot of people on this board who wanted the jets to draft a CB and not one person mentioned Wilson. just saying..:rolleyes: i wanted the jets to draft about 10 other guys bf KW..:zzz:[/QUOTE]

Sheer and utter nonsense. The reason why people didn't talk up Kyle Wilson is because he was rated to go higher than our pick and no one thought he was going to be there. I certainly don't recall anyone including you blasting Kyle wilson on this forum or more importantly on the draft forum before the draft, certainly not on a regular basis.

[QUOTE=sandz;3880738]He gave up 2 TDs already to day... Give the rookie a chance. correction one td the other was lowery. but still[/QUOTE]

Might have helped if we had 11 men on the field for Hester's TD....