Thread: Keller needs to change his number

Keller needs to change his number

looks too much like McCariens and has hands like him too. if he had that td in the second it would of been 38 38.

Keller...

You have to catch the DAMN ball :mad::mad:

[QUOTE=revisjets;3881369]You have to catch the DAMN ball :mad::mad:[/QUOTE]

You can add everyone to that list but #17. I'd say fire the WR coach but it seems he's responsible for Edwards catching the ball this year.

No. Look up the fallacy of the predetermined outcome.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=revisjets;3881369]You have to catch the DAMN ball :mad::mad:[/QUOTE]

He has to learn how to block as well. Is he really a first round draft pick.

Yes, but we still had two possessions after his drop to get atleast TWO FIELD GOALS to win this game by 2 points in the end.

I didnt hate the fake punt ...but hated that it wasnt run out of the wildcat formation and instead from regular Brad Smith under center.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=dameangreenkillingmachine;3881341]looks too much like McCariens and has hands like him too. if he had that td in the second it would of been 38 38.[/QUOTE]

C'mon dude. Keller is the least of the reasons for today's loss. Agreed he probably [B][I]should[/I][/B] have made that catch, but it wasn't a gimme and came at him quick.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=HitSomeone41;3881394]Yes, but we still had two possessions after his drop to get atleast TWO FIELD GOALS to win this game by 2 points in the end.

I didnt hate the fake punt ...but hated that it wasnt run out of the wildcat formation and instead from regular Brad Smith under center.[/QUOTE]

It went downhill after Killer-Keller dropped that ball.