View Poll Results: Who do you prefer we play in the 3/6 matchup?

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • @ KC

47 77.05%
  • @ SD

3 4.92%
  • @ Indy

11 18.03%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: @KC? @SD? @Indy? - Your choice.

All League
    Charter JI Member

@KC? @SD? @Indy? - Your choice.

Looks like we're locked into the 6 seed. From that it looks like our choices are

@ KC

@ Indy

@ SD

Most likely going to be @ KC but still an outside shot at being @ SD or @ Indy

I don't think we can be @ Jax b/c it looks like if they do win the division and get in they can only be the #4 seed...so if they get in they'll get the Ravens.

Who do you prefer?

Jets Insider VIP
    @KC.

This defense couldn't stop Cutler and the Bears O with no WRs, you want them to go up against Manning or Rivers? lol. Have fun watching that one.

I want Indy.

i voted for indy cause i want us to eliminate them and i think we can take them.. ok nevermind i retract this as i wrote because thinking of it, manning would have afield day carving up our garbage defense

Jets Insider VIP
    Indy

Peyton Manning just isn't Peyton Manning this year. Not to mention that they have no running game to speak of and their run defense is atrocious.

All League
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=10PennyToColes87;3881540]@KC.

This defense couldn't stop Cutler and the Bears O with no WRs, you want them to go up against Manning or Rivers? lol. Have fun watching that one.[/QUOTE]

Yeah....I agree.

KC would probably be the best matchup although I'm starting to wonder about our rush Defense. Not sure how we'll fair against the Jones/Charles combo.

At least Indy is one dimensional and they have tons of injuries.

I'd actually rather go to New England then go to SD right now.

All League
    Indy - Peyton is still Peyton. but he honestly is very low on weapons. Jets can beat them.

KC - Despite everyone saying they're not very good, they seem to be peaking at the right time. Not an easy game at all.

SD - Philip Rivers would completely shred this defense apart. Not a good matchup.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=10PennyToColes87;3881540]@KC.

This defense couldn't stop Cutler and the Bears O with no WRs, you want them to go up against Manning or Rivers? lol. Have fun watching that one.[/QUOTE]

+1:yes:

They would eat our safetys and LB's alive

[QUOTE=simijet;3881560]Indy - Peyton is still Peyton. but he honestly is very low on weapons. Jets can beat them.

KC - Despite everyone saying they're not very good, they seem to be peaking at the right time. Not an easy game at all.

SD - Philip Rivers would completely shred this defense apart. Not a good matchup.[/QUOTE]

KC at Arrowhead isn't an easy game by any means, but it's preferable to the alternatives.

All League
    [QUOTE=Untouchable;3881554]Indy

Peyton Manning just isn't Peyton Manning this year. Not to mention that they have no running game to speak of and their run defense is atrocious.[/QUOTE]

If we face a passing team in the playoffs you can kiss us goodbye.

Today's loss means that we're most likely going to have to face New England in New England if we escape the Wild Card round. So does it really matter who we play in the first round? We can't even stop the worst offenses in the league, how are we going to stop Brady?

All League
    Anyone wanting to face Rivers or Manning with this horrendous pass rush is on crack.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=IndianaJet;3881555]Yeah....I agree.

KC would probably be the best matchup although I'm starting to wonder about our rush Defense. Not sure how we'll fair against the Jones/Charles combo.

At least Indy is one dimensional and they have tons of injuries.

I'd actually rather go to New England then go to SD right now.[/QUOTE]

The Jets gameplan will be to stop Charles at all costs. I think Revis can handle Bowe, and other than that they don't have many other weapons. Cassel is easily rattled and that OLine isnt' the greatest.

I'd really prefer to go to KC.

All League
    [QUOTE=MCBNY;3881581]Anyone wanting to face Rivers or Manning with this horrendous pass rush is on crack.[/QUOTE]

Manning has no weapons. That said, the crack hasn't kicked in enough for me to argue your point.

Don't overlook KC. They aren't the Dolphins ;)

All Pro
    KC is a tough place to play but I think we match up fairly well. Revis will be on Bowe all game long and we atleast have the potential to stop the run. Plus KC is not a very experienced team by any means...

All League
    Charter JI Member

Ok...gotta correct myself...we still have an outside chance at the #5 seed.

To get the #5 seed we need:

Balt win at home against Cincy

Pitt's lose @ Cleveland

Jets win @ home

That will get us the #5 seed with NE#1 Balt #2 and Pitt's #6.

All Pro
    Oh and btw... KC hasnt beaten anyone good... of course we arent that good either but well, thats another story...:rolleyes:

Jets Insider VIP
    I prefer to play KC. We will make adjustments and stop the run. We can beat them.

It is pretty clear.

INDY. KC is UNDEFEATED at Arrowhead. A balanced Offense and a Defense that is coming around.

A team on the ascent with Patriots geneology. A team and player on the decline in INDY.

This choice isn't easy. It is subtle.

I give us only a 40-60 chance to beat the Chiefs at Arrowhead.

I give us 60-40 vs Peyton in INDY.

take the chargers off this list they're not going anywhere. stop it.

@ KC obviously...whatever slump Manning is in you try your chances against the lesser QB