Thread: Next Week...

Next Week...

I'm assuming that we'll rest Sanchez, along with any other guys nursing minor injuries.

I don't think Brunell is going to be too pumped to being playing in a meaningless game in the freezing cold, so....

Who's ready for the Clemens and McKnight show?

All League
    Charter JI Member

I don't agree.

I think Sanchez' shoulder injury was overblown to divert attention from the foot gate scandal.

I don't like this team at all coming off of a long rest.

I'd like to keep Sanchez sharp.

No one on defense should be rested. They need to go in and play, only would rest any really banged up players. On offense i woould give mcknight more runs, play sanchez for the first half or first quarter. Play more wilson on defense as well. give ducasse more playing time. Give the inactives like the te and gilbert more time.

[QUOTE=IndianaJet;3881578]I don't agree.

I don't like this team at all coming off of a long rest.

I'd like to keep Sanchez sharp.[/QUOTE]

EXACTLY! I would like to see guys gets some time that havent played much, but the starters must play a good majority of the time.

Hall Of Fame
    Rest Ellis. The man looks and plays older than Methuselah.

play starters for a half....treat it like a preseason game

All League
    TheJetsStream Manish Mehta
    Yes, the #Jets have clinched a playoff spot by virtue of the #Jaguars loss. Rex says he'll be resting some players (Sanchez) next week. #nfl

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=JB1089;3881551]I'm assuming that we'll rest Sanchez, along with any other guys nursing minor injuries.

I don't think Brunell is going to be too pumped to being playing in a meaningless game in the freezing cold, so....

Who's ready for the Clemens and McKnight show?[/QUOTE]

I remember guys laughing at WOODHEAD. I expect McKnight to be a very good player based on the huge talent he has. Clemens behind a solid OL , with a run game & healthy receivers can do damage and supplant Brunell for next year.

I'd love to see what we have in these two players plus guys like Marcus Dixon, Kyle Wilson, Marquice Cole. Its time to develop young talent and stop acting like we know more then the pro talent scouts do.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=STL Jet fan;3881604]EXACTLY! I would like to see guys gets some time that havent played much, but the starters must play a good majority of the time.[/QUOTE]

Our team seldom plays well after a bye. I want to see what the kids bring to the table but I think playing the starters for a half is acceptable. I 'd hate going into the playoffs with a 2 game losing streak. 11 and 5 sounds cool to me. Play to win.

i dont care what they do but Im taking a bye week. dem bums r killin me