Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Draft and FA wishlist

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    The problem with letting Harris walk is that there's nobody else to really replace him.

I'd be shocked if Harris was let go. He's not the problem with this defense.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMikeIsHot View Post
    The problem with letting Harris walk is that there's nobody else to really replace him.

ILB is probably the easiest position to replace in a 3-4.

Not that it's so easy, but it's not something I'd lose sleep over. A guy like Leon Williams could possibly even fill it in.

I wouldn't mind taking Hightower from Alabama either...He's like Harris with a more badass name.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gangGREENinsider View Post
    Edwards isn't exactly a saint either.
    I don't even think that Edwards has ever been suspended, Holmes is on his third strike. Losing Edwards for 4 games will hurt the jets season, losing Holmes for the whole year would derail the season.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Much ado about Nothing View Post
    ILB is probably the easiest position to replace in a 3-4.

Not that it's so easy, but it's not something I'd lose sleep over. A guy like Leon Williams could possibly even fill it in.

I wouldn't mind taking Hightower from Alabama either...He's like Harris with a more badass name.
    I agree with what you say. And ILB isn't a position I'd lose sleep over either, especially when Scott is already on the other side.

I'm still mad they didn't draft Jamar Chaney last year. Kid can play.

Hightower is a little overrated IMO. He's good, but not great and probably benefits from playing around a bunch of good players. I don't see the great athleticism there.

I don't know who I like of the ILBs this year.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    how did aldon smith look yesterday?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMikeIsHot View Post

If I am paying someone big bucks I'd prefer Bishop over Harris. I guess that's my point.