Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Mikel Leshoure RB Illinois #5

  1. #1
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    3,349
    Post Thanks / Like

    Mikel Leshoure RB Illinois #5

    Stock on this guy? He's a truck

  2. #2
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    7,654
    Post Thanks / Like
    Most people seem to have him in the mid to late 2nd. he can catch the ball also.

  3. #3
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    31,407
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt39 View Post
    Stock on this guy? He's a truck
    vcery explosive for a big man but also not a real tough guy...does too much dancing rather than taking it up the field....late 3rd area...

    Jets need a smaller back that can create yardage...watch Derrick Locke when UK plays next week....

  4. #4
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    745
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Come Back to NY View Post
    vcery explosive for a big man but also not a real tough guy...does too much dancing rather than taking it up the field....late 3rd area...

    Jets need a smaller back that can create yardage...watch Derrick Locke when UK plays next week....
    Don't you think the Jets are expecting McKnight to fill that void? From all indications it seems that he is improving and a willing STer now.

  5. #5
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    31,407
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by intothegreen View Post
    Don't you think the Jets are expecting McKnight to fill that void? From all indications it seems that he is improving and a willing STer now.
    do they hope he will? yes...but if you are the Jets are you going into the '11 season are you passing up potential talent because you are pinning your hopes on mcknight ???

  6. #6
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    31,407
    Post Thanks / Like
    also- they probably won't keep 2 FB's on the roster next year and Richardson is likely gone...

  7. #7
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    745
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Come Back to NY View Post
    do they hope he will? yes...but if you are the Jets are you going into the '11 season are you passing up potential talent because you are pinning your hopes on mcknight ???
    Fair enough.

    Edit: If they do decide to go runningback I'd rather a later round pick that can be a plug and play. Who are some good later round picks to keep an eye on that can complement Greene?
    Last edited by intothegreen; 12-29-2010 at 11:13 PM.

  8. #8
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    7,654
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rather than take a late rd flier on a guy that may get Sanchez killed during a blitz pick up, your better off picking up a vet like Hightower, Sammy Morris, Mewede Moore a guy that can come in for 10 snaps a game but can pick up a blitz or act as a check down option.

  9. #9
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    38,782
    Post Thanks / Like
    im still pissed about Danny Woodhead. the guy is awesome.

  10. #10
    All Pro
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    8,232
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Come Back to NY View Post
    vcery explosive for a big man but also not a real tough guy...does too much dancing rather than taking it up the field....late 3rd area...

    Jets need a smaller back that can create yardage...watch Derrick Locke when UK plays next week....
    +100000000

  11. #11
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    21,162
    Post Thanks / Like
    McKnight is a soft jag and was a worthless pick. There I said it.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us