Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Greg Reid

  1. #1
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,635
    Post Thanks / Like

    Greg Reid

    This Greg Reid kid could be the perfect replacement for Jim Leonhard.
    He's a sophmore so he wont come out this year, but I think we should keep an eye out for him.

    He's 5'8'' but he is a fantastic punt returner and is a bulldog on defense

  2. #2
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    722
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    This Greg Reid kid could be the perfect replacement for Jim Leonhard.
    He's a sophmore so he wont come out this year, but I think we should keep an eye out for him.

    He's 5'8'' but he is a fantastic punt returner and is a bulldog on defense

    Well he plays Cornerback and he had 1 good game the entire year. He needs to improve a lot next year.

  3. #3
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    38,782
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nj2socaljetsfan View Post
    Well he plays Cornerback and he had 1 good game the entire year. He needs to improve a lot next year.
    he was outstanding as a true freshman... comes from a program that produces alot of Cbs... reid is a player destined for the league

  4. #4
    All Pro
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    8,232
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
    he was outstanding as a true freshman... comes from a program that produces alot of Cbs... reid is a player destined for the league
    You need to watch more FSU.

    Much better KR/PR than CB at this point- he's an especially terrible tackler...

  5. #5
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    38,782
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gangGREENinsider View Post
    You need to watch more FSU.
    what did I say that was inaccurate? You dont think he's gonna play in the NFL?

  6. #6
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    722
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
    he was outstanding as a true freshman... comes from a program that produces alot of Cbs... reid is a player destined for the league
    I go to FSU and have watched every game, he is not an NFL caliber CB.

  7. #7
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    38,782
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nj2socaljetsfan View Post
    I go to FSU and have watched every game, he is not an NFL caliber CB.
    a little early to say that but we will see... he played big time the other night

  8. #8
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    722
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
    a little early to say that but we will see... he played big time the other night
    yea that was by far his best game ever. He is going to be a great punt returner in the league.

  9. #9
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,635
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nj2socaljetsfan View Post
    yea that was by far his best game ever. He is going to be a great punt returner in the league.
    Plus he has another year or two to develop his skills.

    I'm just saying to keep a lookout for him

  10. #10
    All Pro
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    8,232
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
    what did I say that was inaccurate? You dont think he's gonna play in the NFL?
    I mean he will, just got the vibe that you're saying he's some super stud.

    He might be a nickel guy, but his real value will always be on ST.

  11. #11
    All Pro
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    8,232
    Post Thanks / Like

  12. #12
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    21,157
    Post Thanks / Like
    That video was funny as heck but even more impressive than the whiff by Reid was the monster and highly illegal block thrown by the Florida WR at the top of the screen at the very start of the video, he just destroys the CB he is going up against before the pass was thrown.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us