Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: IF The JETS Lose Today I want to be banned for LIFE

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

IF The JETS Lose Today I want to be banned for LIFE

There it is. This has some people seriously scratching their mindless heads.

And I'm Serious FOR LIFE.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL! Ragu, WTF are you doing?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, but realistically, how much time do you have left?

_

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    No computers in prison. I'm guessing he's been sentenced already and this is no big deal.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TokyoJetsFan View Post
    No computers in prison. I'm guessing he's been sentenced already and this is no big deal.
    Wrong I'm totally Free even off parole.

It came to my attention last night that my ex turned my son into a packers fan. Like the rest of her family whom I HATE. The money I have spent on father son jet game trips and Jets gear makes me sick. They don't pull this one out and give me some kind of JUSTICE, then I'm done , But I need help with the closure. So LIFE Ban ME FOR LIFE if they lose

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post

It came to my attention last night that my ex turned my son into a packers fan. Like the rest of her family whom I HATE. The money I have spent on father son jet game trips and Jets gear makes me sick. They don't pull this one out and give me some kind of JUSTICE, then I'm done , But I need help with the closure. So LIFE Ban ME FOR LIFE if they lose
    LOL!! Dude...at least it's an NFC team. MY ***** ex wife turned my daughter into a Pats fan. My son still is with me on the Jets though.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

I just want to say that I, personally, don't like folks constantly bringing up your incarceration. You served your time, so should be treated as everyone else. I don't have a problem with people calling you out on your philosophy or approach, but the jail stuff is unfair, IMO.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TokyoJetsFan View Post
    LOL!! Dude...at least it's an NFC team. MY ***** ex wife turned my daughter into a Pats fan. My son still is with me on the Jets though.
    I cannot explain the Hatred I have for the packers and that God Awful state. Countless games sipping a beer and a handy flask in my back pocket on the Frozen Tundra. Smiling Joking But Dying on the inside.

LIFE I WANT A MOD TO GIVE ME LIFE

if we lose

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    I just want to say that I, personally, don't like folks constantly bringing up your incarceration. You served your time, so should be treated as everyone else. I don't have a problem with people calling you out on your philosophy or approach, but the jail stuff is unfair, IMO.
    I Think were becoming internet friends borgo. Thank You

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    This thread delivers.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    To Late for that. Jim Beam in the Glass no ice no coke. Yeah... it's like that

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meh...never stops people, lol. CBTNY always calls me "Prisoner Pete" because I was in jail for 14 mos when I was 17. It's kinda funny....especially funny that most people don't understand the difference between jail and prison.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    No worries Ragu, we are winning, so your ex and family can eat a bag of dinks

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Meh...never stops people, lol. CBTNY always calls me "Prisoner Pete" because I was in jail for 14 mos when I was 17. It's kinda funny....especially funny that most people don't understand the difference between jail and prison.
    TRUTH

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 2milehighJet View Post
    No worries Ragu, we are winning, so your ex and family can eat a bag of dinks
    Its ok to say diks in my thread

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    You don't deserve that either. Lots of good people have made mistakes. The recidivists are those for whom I have no sympathy.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    ARRRRRGHJHHHHH!H!!H!H!H!HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Its almost time. !!!!!!!!!!!!

GO JETS GO JETS!!!!!! I love you guys(no homo)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ive been running my mouth all morning to my cousins husband (Colts fan). Prank calls, Peyton Manning Imitations.....I NEEED To back up my smack talk.

SOMEBODY do something. AGGAGARAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    Yeah, but realistically, how much time do you have left?

_

To Late for that. Jim Beam in the Glass no ice no coke. Yeah... it's like that
    Ragu! Don't make this the shortest lifetime ban ever.

_

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    You don't deserve that either. Lots of good people have made mistakes. The recidivists are those for whom I have no sympathy.
    I knew what I did was wrong. I did it anyway. I could handle their tea cup partys and brandy alexander jerkoffs and Cigars all life long. They couldn't handle a hour in my old world. That alone is Grace.
    Last edited by thebigragu; 01-08-2011 at 01:24 PM.