Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Post-Colts win it's 2:17 oh no no 2nd King Kong is on Mock

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMikeIsHot View Post
    lmao

for Drew Willy?

haha jk. I think most of us would be sporting wood if the Jets signed DeAngelo. He's still in his prime and doesn't have many miles on those legs -- dude can run the rock.
    Hey, don't dis the pride of UB. Before him I suffered through 0 and 1 win seasons. Now at least I can see 3-4 wins a year.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradis View Post
    fck Jackson, are you kidding me? That guy's got less tread on his tires than Al bundy's dodge. He's absolutely going to shaun alexander on us in the next year or so.

Williams has beasted in an offense that had no vertical game (much like Jackson) but with hardly any wear and tear. Behind our o-line? he might run for 2,500
    Williams was worked like a dog in college himself, and hasn't really been much of a horse in the pros.

I agree you have a point on Jackson's wear and tear, but that man is an absolute monster. It's ridiculous that he's been in the league 2 more years than Williams but is the same age...with the right combination of circumstances and events, Jackson could end up a HOFer. He's one of the last of a dying breed...the true workhorse NFL running back.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Much ado about Nothing View Post
    Williams was worked like a dog in college himself, and hasn't really been much of a horse in the pros.

I agree you have a point on Jackson's wear and tear, but that man is an absolute monster. It's ridiculous that he's been in the league 2 more years than Williams but is the same age...with the right combination of circumstances and events, Jackson could end up a HOFer. He's one of the last of a dying breed...the true workhorse NFL running back.
    Maybe I'm wrong, I see the cliff rapidly approaching for SJax.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMikeIsHot View Post
    Maybe I'm wrong, I see the cliff rapidly approaching for SJax.
    It's a common fear in this day and age...RBs drop like flies now more than ever.