Thread: Screw Brady!

Waterboy

Screw Brady!

hey, i am a die hard jets fan from lake hopatcong new jersey. I have had season tickets since 1990...used to sit in 325 now im in 247 in the new meadowlands...i park at m3 near the track....i was in indy this week and am going to new england...and im nervous as hell

Hi, my name is Michael and I love the Jets too. I like cartoons and fruity pebbles. What is your favorite color?

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsmetsdevils View Post
    hey, i am a die hard jets fan from lake hopatcong new jersey. I have had season tickets since 1990...used to sit in 325 now im in 247 in the new meadowlands...i park at m3 near the track....i was in indy this week and am going to new england...and im nervous as hell
    Welcome. Right attitude.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsmetsdevils View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMNry4PE93Y