Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aso Could Work ...

Aso Could Work ...

I had a conversation with my friend and well, he makes ya think a bit.. I guess the underlying message is that yes, all this is more possible than we may think.

Draft a DE, move Pryce back to LB like he was in Baltimore, that makes Pace and Pryce the LB's. Cro played 6 years at Safety / Free Safety in College and SD. He's only been a CB for 2 years, and thats why his Int % went down. Put Cro at FS, Leonard at S and now u will have Nnamdi, cro, leonard, and revis as db's, Pace Harris Scott and Pryce at LB and Jenkins Pouah and Ellis at DT with either a rookie DE or Jason Taylor.

Rex is coach Nnamdi and Revis in the Pro bowl I gaurentee you he WILL sign Nnamdi. Nnamdi has said he would LOVE to play with another shut down CB. Thats why he wants to play in green bay, he used to have Woodson in Oakland. It will happen. I honestly think they may not re sign cro this off season. He's gonna be a free agent. Who would u spend 40 mill on? cro or nnamdi? exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by NuJurzy87 View Post
    I had a conversation with my friend and well, he makes ya think a bit.. I guess the underlying message is that yes, all this is more possible than we may think.

Draft a DE, move Pryce back to LB like he was in Baltimore, that makes Pace and Pryce the LB's. Cro played 6 years at Safety / Free Safety in College and SD. He's only been a CB for 2 years, and thats why his Int % went down. Put Cro at FS, Leonard at S and now u will have Nnamdi, cro, leonard, and revis as db's, Pace Harris Scott and Pryce at LB and Jenkins Pouah and Ellis at DT with either a rookie DE or Jason Taylor.

Rex is coach Nnamdi and Revis in the Pro bowl I gaurentee you he WILL sign Nnamdi. Nnamdi has said he would LOVE to play with another shut down CB. Thats why he wants to play in green bay, he used to have Woodson in Oakland. It will happen. I honestly think they may not re sign cro this off season. He's gonna be a free agent. Who would u spend 40 mill on? cro or nnamdi? exactly.
    stop talking to your friend..

Pryce can't play LB..

Cro can't play S

I stopped reading after that

Assuming there is a salary cap, I don't see how you can have $25 million annually locked up in two corners and maintain adequate talent or depth on the rest of your roster. Personally, I would just retain Cromartie at 6-7 mil per season and bank on Kyle Wilson developing.

Jets Insider VIP
    This totally makes sense. We could easily fit Aso into this defense....I just fired up Madden 11 and did it! (He looks cool in green btw)

Should I call Tannenbaum, guys?

Guys?

All League
    Pryce has never played LB

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    This totally makes sense. We could easily fit Aso into this defense....I just fired up Madden 11 and did it! (He looks cool in green btw)

Guys?
    This guy probably had Woody playing Center. Woody JOhnson, that is.

All League
    Charter JI Member

And here I was, listening to Colts fans the last two days complain and whine and make idiotic statements about how and why they lost on Saturday. I was convinced that every other fan base was stupid, over-reactionary and just didn't get it.........then I read this post......

Jets Insider VIP
    LOL

Yeah, let's move Pryce's 300 lb ass to LB.

Pryce at LB?

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post

Pryce can't play LB..

... maybe he meant put Pryce at cb & move revis to lb ...

l_j_r

It's not even offseason yet and you're playing Madden. How about we resign the players we need first.

Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post

Pryce can't play LB..

Cro can't play S

I stopped reading after that

I don't think he realizes that a safety has to actually *try* to tackle people.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post

Guys?
    I would kick your ass in Madden so hard you'd have to change your name to JetsReamed

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    LOL

Don't you get it? Your LBs are having problems covering TEs right? So put big boy back there to help out in coverage. It makes perfect sense to me.

Err, bartender...turn down the room and stop this noise from spinin'

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    LOL

I bet he was thinking of Adalius Thomas who was a Raven and Pat..

maybe we should move Drew Coleman to nose tackle

LOL @ NuJurzy87

he reminds me of one of my friends who claims to be a jets fan. He tells me how sanchez sucks, will never be a good QB, and how he still wishes we had Pennington. Now I just walk away from him whenever the topic of football comes up.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Yeah, lets play someone at safety who couldn't tackle to save his life.

DUUUUMMMMMMPPPPPPP

i would assume trevor pryce retires soon.....not sure if he could have made it as a linebacker 12 years ago