Thread: Cameron Heyward's Inconsistency: Fact or Fiction?

Cameron Heyward's Inconsistency: Fact or Fiction?

So everywhere I read about the guy I see that they mention him being wildly inconsistent, saying he'll have a game like the Sugar Bowl and then vanish for 3 games. What's the deal is he really that inconsistent, or are people looking for flash every game instead of substance?

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheMo View Post
    So everywhere I read about the guy I see that they mention him being wildly inconsistent, saying he'll have a game like the Sugar Bowl and then vanish for 3 games. What's the deal is he really that inconsistent, or are people looking for flash every game instead of substance?
    stats are deceiving...because the guy does not rack up "X" number of sacks and "X +" number of tackles he's "inconsistent"? i've said the same thing about heyward all year- he does the little things well and if he doesn't make the play, his play allows teammates to make plays....

Exactly why I posed the question here, honestly I wish a bunch of you guys had your own websites. You offer more knowledgeable scouting than the fantasy driven dolts who I sometimes am forced to rely on for information.

Meh, common knock in the draft amongst DL, and one often to both stars and busts. It's really hard to judge DT prospects by their raw stats.

My only problem with him is that I am not an OSU fan. Otherwise, Oghobaase without the injuries.
    Last edited by Much ado about Nothing; 01-11-2011 at 07:49 PM.

All Pro
    haha, Vince!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Paradis View Post
    haha, Vince!!!!!
    The mf'ing man. It really sucks that he broke down in his senior year like that. I hear he's working in the minor leagues (UFL) nowadays...I hope his attempts to succeed in football are successful.

every time i see him play i'm impressed. whether it affects the stat sheet or not

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Much ado about Nothing View Post
    The mf'ing man. It really sucks that he broke down in his senior year like that. I hear he's working in the minor leagues (UFL) nowadays...I hope his attempts to succeed in football are successful.
    wasn't he drafted by SD or MIA or something. I'm guessign a TC cut?

UDFA with Miami...then TC cut.

Both he AND Anthony Montgomery are in the UFL...my scouting powers were a little off, though I still think both can/will be NFL useful.