Thread: UConn hires Pasqualoni...

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like

UConn hires Pasqualoni...

interesting hire...always liked coach P, though i hope he ditches the run/option QB and stays with UConn's pocket passer game...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought Coach P was given a bum rap on his way out the door last time at Syracuse. Should make for an interesting homecoming when they play. I believe Coach P came from the MacPherson tree...ie has a good history with current SYR Coach Doug Marrone as well.

He was run out of Syracuse on a rail. Don't know how that will hurt him recruitment wise in the Big East if at all. Gonna be a real hard pill to swallow for a lot of folks if he beats up the Orange though. Didn't figure Uconn would pick him up though.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by frostlich View Post
    I thought Coach P was given a bum rap on his way out the door last time at Syracuse. Should make for an interesting homecoming when they play. I believe Coach P came from the MacPherson tree...ie has a good history with current SYR Coach Doug Marrone as well.

He was run out of Syracuse on a rail. Don't know how that will hurt him recruitment wise in the Big East if at all. Gonna be a real hard pill to swallow for a lot of folks if he beats up the Orange though. Didn't figure Uconn would pick him up though.
    i agree....it was a case of "the grass is greener" when they pushed him out and they learned a hard lesson...

hope he does well....

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    meh hire, could have gotten better

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow. Huskies must be hating this.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doesn't one of their donors want is 3 million back because of the hire.