Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: o/t Champion Sports Bra Commercial

o/t Champion Sports Bra Commercial

Has anyone else seen that new Champion Sports Bra commercial with the girls jumping rope in a gym? That brunette who says "me" when asked who wants to jump is amazingly hot....

One comment about Sundays game, if the Jets were ever to win this game Sunday, it would stick it up the a$$ of virtually every NY Sports personality such as Fartcesser and Michael Kay...

Post of the year.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    [QUOTE=ASH_1962;3910526]Has anyone else seen that new Champion Sports Bra commercial with the girls jumping rope in a gym? That brunette who says "me" when asked who wants to jump is amazingly hot....

One comment about Sundays game, if the Jets were ever to win this game Sunday, it would stick it up the a$$ of virtually every NY Sports personality such as Fartcesser and Michael Kay...[/QUOTE]
    Yeah, but they don't really give you a good look, they want to sell the bra.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIInnFiVihM&feature=player_embedded[/url]

[QUOTE=Apache 51;3910537]Yeah, but they don't really give you a good look, they want to sell the bra.[/QUOTE]

Basterds:cool:

Ever see Rex sprint down the sideline?... Someone should buy him one of these.

BTW, I think this commercial should have a before n after to show difference. Once with the bra and then one w/o. For performance comparisons of course.

All League
    After viewing the vid I'd tag her fer sure but would hold off on calling her smarmy until she got dressed.

[QUOTE=PatriotReign;3910562]is awaiting the Feeterz vs. Cheaterz game[/QUOTE]

lol

[QUOTE=Mike135;3910554]Ever see Rex sprint down the sideline?... Someone should buy him one of these.

BTW, I think this commercial should have a before n after to show difference. Once with the bra and then one w/o. For performance comparisons of course.[/QUOTE]

Of course. :rolleyes:

:D

she is so damned hot....

Wish they would show her feet LOL...

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=ASH_1962;3910526]Has anyone else seen that new Champion Sports Bra commercial with the girls jumping rope in a gym? That brunette who says "me" when asked who wants to jump is amazingly hot....

One comment about Sundays game, if the Jets were ever to win this game Sunday, it would stick it up the a$$ of virtually every NY Sports personality such as Fartcesser and Michael Kay...[/QUOTE]

Sir I would suggest that you spend your time giving your affections to your lovely wife rather than some ho on TV who you ain't never gonna touch...

I'm kidding :D

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

... don't get me wrong ... she's very nice ... and i would love to have ****ed it back in the day ... teeth are a little big though ;) ...

l_j_r

thats so racist.

is it me or is this commericial assuming white girls cant double dutch?

She's cute. BTW, Ash: No need to put "ot" in the Hampur.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=AnthonySerp;3911696]is it me or is this commericial assuming white girls cant double dutch?[/QUOTE]

Very subtle stuff.

Imagine if you will, a classroom wherein four white girls are taking a calculus test; Outside some minority girls watch.

One white girl says "hey wanna try"?

One minority girl goes "oh me?" walks in, and in flurry of pencil scratchings aces the test, as all the assembled white chicks erupt in amazed applause.

That sort of thing, but this time, the libz and racial arsonists notice it and say hey wtf!

;)

[QUOTE=32green;3911704]Very subtle stuff.

Imagine if you will, a classroom wherein four white girls are taking a calculus test; Outside some minority girls watch.

One minority girl goes "oh me?" walks in, and in flurry of pencil scratchings aces the test, as all the assembled white chicks erupt in amazed applause.

[B]That sort of thing, but this time, the libz and racial arsonists notice it and say hey wtf![/B]

;)[/QUOTE]
    not that im dumb, but what is this and is it directed at me,lol:huh:

[QUOTE=32green;3911704]Very subtle stuff.

That sort of thing, but this time, the libz and racial arsonists notice it and say hey wtf!

;)[/QUOTE]

Right, like whitey can easily do any sort of job the "step n' fetchit" girls have spent their life perfecting.

I'm outraged®

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=AnthonySerp;3911708]not that im dumb, but what is this and is it directed at me,lol:huh:[/QUOTE]

I don't think he was directing it at you, just pointed out the double standard and how one thing is acceptable but the other gets the whole politically correct crowd fired up.

[QUOTE=jetstream23;3911713]I don't think he was directing it at you, just pointed out the double standard and how one thing is acceptable but the other gets the whole politically correct crowd fired up.[/QUOTE]

figured that but i dont know the first thing about politics

first time i seen this commericial i looked at my brother and said basicly what 32 said, the sh!t storm it would start